Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Activation Failed Server Error
4880 15 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ZH99
New
United States

Hello, I recently purchased a mavic pro from bestbuy and when I went to activate the drone from the Go 4 app it kept throwing a "Activation failed- server error" error message. I contacted support and they recommend me to send the drone in which could take weeks so I just returned the drone and bought another one from a different store and still have the same issue. It's clear to me that this is no drone issue and that something on DJI's end is messing up the activation. I've tried changing using different emails to activate it and nothing seems to work. I have a friend who purchased one today and he's having the same issue and he got his from amazon. So my question is, is there a fix for this or some kind of patch coming out? I've recorded a video of this happening and sent it to support to show them this isnt a drone issue. And yes both drones i tested were fully updated firmware.
2017-6-10
Use props
fans09bbe119
New
United States

Same problem. No solution yet.
2017-6-10
Use props
erockinthelou
New
Flight distance : 50138 ft
United States

I guess I picked a bad weekend to buy a drone.... PLEASE HELP DJI, gotta be another way to activate!!!
IMG_2439.PNG
2017-6-10
Use props
erockinthelou
New
Flight distance : 50138 ft
United States

Correct picture
IMG_2443.PNG
2017-6-10
Use props
ZH99
New
United States

Yup thats what i was getting, tried it on android and iOS
2017-6-10
Use props
fansd1735f7b
New
United States

I recently got a mavic pro and I ordered a 64 gigabit card.  I haven't been able to get the sd card out.  I thought if I pushed the card in that it would pop out but it doesn't move.  What am I doing wrong?
2017-6-10
Use props
Lou1064
New
United States

Seems like some other posts were removed as this issue has been going on for days.  I am still watching my Mavic anxious to get going and no solution or acceptable communication coming from DJI
2017-6-10
Use props
fansf2a6dc8a
New
United States

Having the same activation issues....guess we'll have to wait for a new WORK day for dji to get this thing fixed?!!!!
2017-6-11
Use props
fans9fc7aca6
New
Canada

Same problem here, the server error keep poping up no solution anybody ?!?!
2019-5-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans9fc7aca6 Posted at 5-8 13:39
Same problem here, the server error keep poping up no solution anybody ?!?!

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on activating the drone, could you please PM us the serial number of your drone and the screenshot of the error message for further support? Thank you.
2019-5-8
Use props
fansf4aea141
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6722 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 22:52
Hi there, sorry for the troubles on activating the drone, could you please PM us the serial number of your drone and the screenshot of the error message for further support? Thank you.

i am getting this on a brand new mavic air.  whats the issue, thanks randy
Screenshot_20191216-205939.jpg
20191216_221112.jpg
2019-12-16
Use props
fansf4aea141
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6722 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-8 22:52

not sure if i posted this so you can see this but its brand new and cant get it to activate
20191216_221112.jpg
2019-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf4aea141 Posted at 12-16 20:52
not sure if i posted this so you can see this but its brand new and cant get it to activate

Hi there, sorry for the late response, upon checking the serial number of your drone, it was locked. We have received a fraud notification from your issuing bank for the card you used to complete your recent order. There might be different reasons for the bank to issue this notification:

• The cardholder reported to the bank that the transaction is fraudulent.
• The cardholder initiated a fraud chargeback dispute against the order.
• The issuing bank noticed something abnormal and reported the transaction as fraudulent on behalf of the cardholder.
If there is any misunderstanding, we highly recommend you to contact your bank to cancel the fraud report or chargeback dispute, or explain this order to your bank. We will unlock the aircraft and spare parts when we receive the cancellation confirmation from your bank. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_sgBlgvmA98YG
New

India

Mavic 2 pro brand new not active showing this type of error what should I do
2020-12-7
Use props
djiuser_sgBlgvmA98YG
New

India

Activation server error ( -2 ) failed
2020-12-7
Use props
djiuser_sgBlgvmA98YG
New

India

Kindly help me to activate mavic 2 pro , error shown ,dji activation server error failed -2
2020-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules