6773 82 2017-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kl2525
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1283 ft
Canada

Maxxpsoft Posted at 2017-7-14 06:31
So don't matter, they can show you a clause that say you will recieve something of equal value. I slowly tested everything including multiple times RTH. No problems with it. Did immediate upgrade firmware on everything.

I talked to one of the techs out there and they said people answering phones don't know everything. Only way you get a new one is if they don't have any refurb ready to go. Chances are very slim.

i didn't expect a new drone, not until i was told by the tech online that i would. and i asked twice.

so they need to take responsibility if they are not hiring the right people or providing the right training because i just feel like i've been misinformed and did not make the best informed decision.

my repair quote wasn't that much, around $300. if i knew that i wasn't getting a brand new drone then i would have saved my dji care refresh replacement for a more serious / costly crash.

2017-7-18
Use props
Maxxpsoft
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380594 ft
United States

kl2525 Posted at 2017-7-18 13:34
i didn't expect a new drone, not until i was told by the tech online that i would. and i asked twice.

so they need to take responsibility if they are not hiring the right people or providing the right training because i just feel like i've been misinformed and did not make the best informed decision.

Me also. Should have saved it.

"After receiving the invoice, you can either choose to repair your product or replace the aircraft under DJI Care Refresh. You will receive a unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability after paying the service charge specified"
2017-7-18
Use props
GroveTuckey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 264134 ft
United States

I did not even get a repair amount. I think from some of the issues I had prior to the crash, I did not mind getting a different drone. I have not had too much flight time on this but so far it has worked. But I think I would have like to know what it would have cost to repair and not replace.
2017-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules