Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
External Power NOT made for a drone
1534 7 2017-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter Groom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi
I really need to increase the power duration away from the handle batteries, but can see no OSMO external battery product other than those made and designed for a drone?
They are white! Osmos black! so theres the 1st issue
There must (surely) be a product designed for use with an OSMO? , but where?
I have NO interest in drones.
Peter
2017-6-11
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Isn't the Ronin battery compatible with the external power adapter?  If so, these are black so should bit the bill.
2017-6-23
Use props
Mike Mas
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Dump the plus and get a Mobil the battery life is then not an issue and the camera in IPhones is much better than the Osmo.
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the late reply. There is an external battery extender which is designed to prolong the operating time of the Osmo. However, it must connect to external power sources such as a dedicated DJI charger or Intelligent Battery. Please check the compatibility list via the link below: http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-external-battery-extender
2017-6-26
Use props
Peter Groom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-26 04:31
Sorry for the late reply. There is an external battery extender which is designed to prolong the operating time of the Osmo. However, it must connect to external power sources such as a dedicated DJI charger or Intelligent Battery. Please check the compatibility list via the link below: http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-external-battery-extender

HI Dji Mindy. Yes I'm familiar with this extender, but my issue is that (for portable battery use) it  HAS to connect to a flight battery designed for a drone. Im not interested in Drones. I didn't buy a drone camera!. Why cant DJI release a higher capacity EXTERNAL battery designed for use by the OSMO camera operators?  
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Peter Groom Posted at 2017-7-2 23:57
HI Dji Mindy. Yes I'm familiar with this extender, but my issue is that (for portable battery use) it  HAS to connect to a flight battery designed for a drone. Im not interested in Drones. I didn't buy a drone camera!. Why cant DJI release a higher capacity EXTERNAL battery designed for use by the OSMO camera operators?

I'm really sorry for this, the main business of our company is to design and manufacture aircraft, so we designed external battery extender combining with intelligent battery. We will keep improving to provide more customized products.
2017-7-3
Use props
Peter Groom
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-3 00:40
I'm really sorry for this, the main business of our company is to design and manufacture aircraft, so we designed external battery extender combining with intelligent battery. We will keep improving to provide more customized products.

OK - so with that in mind, which of the Phantom batteries will work with the battery extender cable and OSMO camera. Phantom 2, 3 or 4 or all?
Peter
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Peter Groom Posted at 2017-7-4 01:49
OK - so with that in mind, which of the Phantom batteries will work with the battery extender cable and OSMO camera. Phantom 2, 3 or 4 or all?
Peter

We only support the battery of Phantom 3, Phantom 4, Inspire 1, Ronin, Ronin M and chargers. Besides, Battery to DC Power Cable must be used with. 10 PIN cable is used with Phantom 4. Please check our compatible list:
compatible list.png
2017-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules