video problem with response from dji ,are they for real.
1021 4 2015-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mtnred.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

[tr][/tr]
I can not get her to record for longer than 10 seconds .Tried 3 cards including scandisk extreme pro 95 .This card will not work in either of my quads .Please tell me what I need to do .I bought her from you .Best Perry Mark Butler .

Fedilia.Zhang (DJI)            

Mar 13, 13:47            

Dear Perry,  

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.  

Sorry for hearing your experience, may you please take a video to us which can show your problem clearly?
  Also we need your more personal information.
  Could you kindly let us know:  

1,your name & country:
  2.Your dealer info./Purchase channel
  3,your order number or proof of purchase
  4,inspire 1 S/N:
  5,Email/Phone Contact
  6. Your address  

Thank you for cooperation.  

Best Regards,  

DJI Product Application Technical Support  

Office hours: Monday to Friday , 9:00AM to 18:00PM (HongKong Time GMT+8:00)  

Perry Butler    @gmail.com>
1:16 PM (18 hours ago)

to inspire1

2015-3-13
Use props
gareth.greener
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366201 ft
United Kingdom

I am assuming, they are asking that you use another camera / phone to record the issue you are having so that they can see what the problem is?
2015-3-13
Use props
mtnred.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

gareth.greener Posted at 2015-3-13 22:57
I am assuming, they are asking that you use another camera / phone to record the issue you are havin ...

I am not sure what I would be recording for them . My video stopping at 10 seconds ???
2015-3-13
Use props
gareth.greener
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366201 ft
United Kingdom

Setup everything as you would normally, before you start the video on the I1, get a friends phone / camera, and record yourself turning on the video on the I1. Then send them that.
So to clarify, its a video of you starting the video on your app and recording what you do and what happens.
2015-3-13
Use props
Inspire1flyer
lvl.2

United States

Seems pretty straight forward by this description. My first thought would have been get a faster card, but it appears you're using fast cards. Don't see the point of a video showing what you already explained clearly. Seems to me an engineer who can imagine an Inspire and then create it should be able to imagine this problem by your description. Seems typical of the types of responses others have received from DJI. The commonality of all the responses are that they leave the customer saying, "huh?"
2015-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules