Sd card won't come out
1277 5 2017-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd1735f7b
New
United States

I purchased a mavic pro several weeks ago and want to put a 64 gig card in but I can't get the 16 gig card out.  Is something wrong with my mavic or is there a trick to getting the card to release?
2017-6-11
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

For fear of stating the obvious, the card has to be pushed in slightly to eject it from the slot.    I don't have long finger nails so sometimes it is difficult for me.  I will sometimes use another SD card to help pushing this card in.  Just be careful that whatever you use not to slip it between the inserted card and the side of the slot itself.  Hope this helps.
2017-6-11
Use props
Ma(v/g)ic Pro
lvl.1
Bulgaria

A tip: Try blowing on the sd card. Then use your fingernail to take it out!
2017-6-11
Use props
fansd1735f7b
New
United States

I finally got the card out by using my pocket knife and prying it out.  It was jammed.  When I put it back in it worked like it was supposed to.  Thanks for your help.
2017-6-11
Use props
Mojito
lvl.2
United States

Had the same issue of having problem removing the card after a few insert  it seems like the spring back finally worked loose. Now have no issues.
2017-6-12
Use props
Tombolian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 675958 ft
United States

Same here.  Not sure if brand new cards need to be 'trimmed' to fit better, or if it happens naturally by simply inserting/removing it a couple times.  Freaked me out when it happened, I thought the spring in the eject mechanism broke!  Nope, normal.
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules