1037 2 2015-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94964 ft
Italy

Dear Sir.
we send you many e-mail for your support, but have not received any  reply , NEVER !!!

So ....I write on the forum, hoping that someone will deign to give me an answer .

I asked for an important question:

I ask you to change the height (20 meters) of the go-home.
20 meters are not an adequate height to ensure a return home safely.

Only if you live by the sea, 20 meters are enough, but if you live in a populated area, this height is not enough, there are trees, houses, etc. etc.
I think the software man of DJI it should modify this important value (at least 50 meters or more..) and launch a new update or.... give the possibility to the customer to change.
20 meters factory default is an value very little, I already destroyed for this reason two drones.

I wonder, why allow you to change the flying height (over 2000 meters) and does not allow you to change a value so important ?
This does not make sense  !!
I remember that to flying to more than 2000 meters is not legal and can be dangerous,
but set a value of 20 meters Go_home is certainly a design error, which I can understand, but it would be very useful to change immediately.
Hoping that this time I can get a response from DJI

I thank you for the support

Vincenzo Caruso

2015-3-13
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Hi friend,
Sorry I checked our system and only find one record you sent us on May 30, 2014 regarding waypoint problem. And Support EU did reply to that.
Did you input the right e-mail address? support@dji.com .
About this problem, I'll report this request to our R&D. They will evaluate it.
Thanks a lot for reminding.
2015-3-16
Use props
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94964 ft
Italy

Hello,
I have not sent emails about way point (never) , perhaps you confused with another customer
I send two different e-mails for this problem to support@dji,com  and one request to "CONTACT SUPPORT TEAM " from your web-site, but no answer.
Anyway thanks for your reply

Vincenzo Caruso
2015-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules