Enjoy just flying?
655 4 2017-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nephroghost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200456 ft
United States

I just received my Mavic Pro a few days ago and I absolutely love it! This is my first drone.  So far I have taken alot of video around the house and neighborhood while I am learning to fly it.  I still have not gone into sport mode yet.  On a few flights I have recorded video while others I have taken pics only.  Flying this thing is really addicting.  Sometimes I do a mix of both video and pics but I'm curious as to how many of you just enjoy the flight aspect of this hobby predominantly rather than the amazing video footage and pics? Do any of you just go out and fly it without ever worrying about footage? Really look forward to learning more about this new hobby. Take care.
2017-6-11
Use props
cristianc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008143 ft
Australia

Hey welcome to the Mavic's world . I could say I love both I love just flying the mavic around and see how well it responds to my joystick as well trying different moves. My favorite is the footage aspect of it especially when flying above the water and seeing the waves crash by so neat!
2017-6-11
Use props
Sime
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3055210 ft
Australia

I use the camera as an aid to flying usually, but if I see a nice shot, I'll take it.
2017-6-11
Use props
Ron in Utah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10902 ft
United States

Yes and no. I do enjoy just flying, but I have other quadcopters for that. I got the Mavic for its photography and streaming capabilities. For just flying around having fun, I have a F450 and NAZA.
2017-6-11
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

I love just flying too... I learned this when I forgot to bring my iPhone cable to a 3 day hike adventure and had to learn to fly without looking at a screen!
2017-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules