Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC controller fan, is yours loud?
1076 6 2017-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ron in Utah
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10902 ft
United States

Mine is loud and makes a buzzing sound that changes as you tilt the controller one way or the other. I really don't want to be without a controller so I am not sending it in for warranty. If it breaks and becomes unusable I will send it in. But I am just curious to know if it is all controller fans or just mine.
2017-6-11
Use props
fansd8d452fd
New
Flight distance : 56575 ft
Australia

Mine is doing same. Did you sort it out?
2017-6-12
Use props
Xman1
lvl.4

United States

Sounds like a fan bearing if it changes in pitch when you move the remote.
2017-6-12
Use props
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

Ive never heard or noticed mine at all
2017-6-12
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

I've never heard or noticed the fan in my remote controller either although I do hear the beep beep beep beep plain and clear be nice to make that go away
2017-6-12
Use props
Jeff Winters
New

United States

Mine is also very loud and changes its pitch when you rotate the controller.  It sounds like the fan is about to fail, it’s not a good sound.  It’s brand new also.
2023-12-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jeff Winters Posted at 12-22 16:46
Mine is also very loud and changes its pitch when you rotate the controller.  It sounds like the fan is about to fail, it’s not a good sound.  It’s brand new also.

Hello, Jeff. I hope you doing well today. Are you referring to the RC 2 or the RC Pro? Will it be fine if you show us a video? I will forward it to the related team to confirm if this is normal. Thank you for your patience.
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules