Follow my doesn't work!!!
738 5 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49c8848f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91962 ft
Finland

I have used the follow my flight mode before but my last 3-4 flights about 1,5 month it doesn't workbecause it says it has poor GPS signal but at the same time it has 18-20 satellites.
I have all up to date and calibrated and reinstalled soft on drone.
Do somebody have same problem?

2017-6-12
Use props
SashaSWISS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1534478 ft
Switzerland

Have the exact same problem, why ????
2017-6-12
Use props
K4Unl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122175 ft
Netherlands

Are you sure it doesn't say "Device GPS signal weak"?
That usually means that your mobile phone, it's gonna follow your phone. Go check if your phone has proper GPS reception.
2017-6-12
Use props
dr. D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8699150 ft
Netherlands

It occurs when you want your "Home point: me"

It isn't your GPS signal from your aircraft, it is your mobile device. Probably an iPhone 7.
There are many topics about this issue. But it seems that no one knows exactly if it is an iPhone 7 or an DJI problem.
I know for sure that my iPhone 7 has this problem. Strange thing is that when I look after a flight in the flight list and look at a random flight, the whole flight has a 'blue' dot, where my controller is. In real flight the dot is in red. That means that the aircraft cannot find your remote to follow.
I hope(d) that new firmware would solve this.
2017-6-12
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

I flew Saturday and while Go 4 reported strong GPS signal when I activated Follow Me, it didn't actually follow me. iPhone 7 on AT&T, all latest firmware/app and iOS versions. On another thread, a claim has been made that DJI will remove support for this feature on certain phones, but I haven't seen any movement on this.
2017-6-12
Use props
mirreko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91962 ft
Finland

Yesterday I got good gps signal and I was abel to turn follow me on but drone didn't follow my it just stays in place when i walked away.
2017-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules