Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Go App update (the latest)
1010 5 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chuck1906
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3574003 ft
United States

Within the last week I updated my P3P and Go App to the latest firmware and I wasn't asked to log in on the Go App on my first flight with the update. So do I need to logout then log back in? I  haven't noticed any restrictions with my flights so I assume I'm using the most up to date firmware as I just updated the Aircraft and Go App one day last week.  
2017-6-12
Use props
RicardoGray
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Was is it you are concerned about? If you just updated the app, you shouldn't have to login if you had previously been logged in. Can you not se your flight logs or what? If the app opens up you must be already logged in correct?
2017-6-12
Use props
CP3PO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

I've made several flights since I updated and it hasn't asked for me to sign in. I haven't had any flight restrictions either
2017-6-12
Use props
pasaytenpete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 47346 ft
United States

+1 on no changes here either...   :-)
2017-6-12
Use props
FlanniganFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1146473 ft
United Kingdom

Chuck1906, are you referring to the DJI news that it was making all DJI drone onwers re-login after an GO APP update to implement that the drone user is using the correct settings according to laws and regulations of there region, well I had a recent GO APP update and it did not require me to log in again, but I was expecting to, I don't know whats going on, any response appreciated DJI
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Try deleting then reinstalling the Go App to see if everything updates. As you have not been prompted to log in, it may not of updated in this context.
2017-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules