BLUETOOTH CONNECTION RONIM M
1552 5 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
liondor
lvl.2

Romania

Hallo,i tray all..i have last firmware..al conection is GREEN..but sam time i lost bluetooth conection.This hapen after i make firmware update to the last.With old firmware all wors perfect.Please hlp my to restore all wirmware bluetooth  to old wirmware.
With this i have no problem,today i film a wedding,all conection bluetooth  is GREEN,but i can not remonte my RONIN M.I tray to reset paring..but northing hapen.After 10 min reconect all with no change :-)..this hapen.
Please help my to RESTOR ALL MY REMOTE to old version bluetooth .
Best regards

Thanks

2017-6-12
Use props
liondor
lvl.2

Romania

halo DJI..please help my too dawngrade bluetooth firmware to old version
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I just want to make sure I'm on the same page, are you saying that the bluetooth signal is not showing up on your device anymore or is it not connecting properly?
2017-6-14
Use props
liondor
lvl.2

Romania

All led is green,i have same problem wit small remote...Trying to connect, does not connect..After trying a few times, it connects..But sometimes it gets crazy, rotates alone.This happens when I use ronin m as a crane head Remote controlled.
It's going so bad since I made firmware update to blue tooth..please help my to downgrade this firmware bluetooth

Thanks
2017-6-15
Use props
fans574a4255
New

France

Hi,

same problem for my Ronin M, uprading to the last firmwire yesterday and now, impossible to connect my android phone with the Ronin.

just testing with a ios phone and same problem...

not possible to downgrade????
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

liondor Posted at 2017-6-15 08:49
All led is green,i have same problem wit small remote...Trying to connect, does not connect..After trying a few times, it connects..But sometimes it gets crazy, rotates alone.This happens when I use ronin m as a crane head Remote controlled.
It's going so bad since I made firmware update to blue tooth..please help my to downgrade this firmware bluetooth

Could you happen to provide a short video of how it's behaving?
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules