Another "DJI Bad support" thread (UPDATED!!)
1357 7 2017-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
13MStang
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892749 ft
United States

Yes,  I did not want to believe it, but it is true...... DJI support is BAD.

my case was stuck in the same status "Conducting Damage Assessment" for over a week, so i decided to send DJI support an email asking for a status.

they replied:

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
We are so sorry to hear what happened to your unit. We do understand how you feel and for the inconvenience you are experiencing right now.
In regard to your concern the case has been quoted and awaiting for your payment.
Please do settle it. Thank you

I quickly rushed to the online support to approve whatever assesment was done so the drone could be fixed.  But when i got to the website, the status was still the same: "Conducting Damage Assessment".  it has been over a day now, still no change.  

so, does that mean that DJI support outrite lied?  

case: CAS-656668-T3J1K4

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 5.34.22 PM.png
2017-6-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sincerely sorry for the delay and the trouble you have been caused, I've informed our appropriate team to look into this case, hope we can get it sorted out shortly, we'll keep you updated. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-12
Use props
13MStang
lvl.3
United States

Thanks so much.   I am trying to maintain positive and optimistic.

2017-6-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

13MStang Posted at 2017-6-13 08:36
Thanks so much.   I am trying to maintain positive and optimistic.

Hopefully you get sorted and your back flying soon, thankfully they're is not so many of these cases around here , maybe they're getting there act together.
2017-6-13
Use props
chevol
lvl.1
Flight distance : 797 ft
United States

I just sent mine in, well waiting for the UPS label. I am trying to stay positive and optimistic as well. I wish you the best!
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Your drone has been shipped out already,I think you would receive it soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we’d love to help.
2017-6-19
Use props
13MStang
lvl.3
United States

UPDATE!!!

I received my Mavic back today.  All seems well. Appropriate repair was done and all parts that were shipped were sent back in good order.   Thanks.

I did a quick test flight and the camera is working well and the image is as it should be for this drone (all in focus, sharp etc).  
I also received a survey request via email to which I gave overall 4 out of 5 stars.   the lowest rating was in the question about timeliness where i gave 2 out of 5 stars for taking close to 2 weeks to repair.   I do need to mention that DJI repair service did personally contact me and upgraded my return shipping to 2day air service, which was very nice of them.

But, lateness asside, all in all a good repair, though not cheap ($150 to replace the flat ribbon cable).

cheers.

2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

13MStang Posted at 2017-6-20 16:11
UPDATE!!!

I received my Mavic back today.  All seems well. Appropriate repair was done and all parts that were shipped were sent back in good order.   Thanks.

We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone. We will keep improving to provide  more professional service to you, thank you for your kindness and understanding.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules