Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I can't believe DJI
1401 20 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
Flight distance : 250659 ft
United States

I have a post that I started called Customer Service. I don't want to explain my whole story again as repeating it makes me livid. Just a short description.

Sent drone to fix a crash. Took forever, no one  could give me an answer. Drone was sent back with missing parts. Unacceptable. I received the drone last Monday and was not able to test the drone due to rain. As, I wait, I purchased the Prores license and installed. Here is now another issue THE VIDEO OUT OF THE SSD IS GREEN.

Now, after losing business and a ton of money. I sent an email to DJI over the weekend because I couldn't get the license to work. I tried with a Microsoft computer and it worked. DJI responded on Monday and I wrote back letting them know that the video on the ssd WAS GREEN. Of course, they answer today saying that they have to transfer the license to the replacement drone that they sent out. What a joke. THEY SENT ME BACK THE SAME DRONE REPAIRED. They don't even know what they did. I wish they would have sent a new drone maybe I would be working again.

I don't know what else to do and since they take 24hours to even answer.

HELP DJI
2017-6-13
Use props
BrianDavis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394528 ft
United States

I feel your pain. I sent my inspire 2 in a few months back. It took them a month to "fix" it; going well over their time estimate for each step of their repair process that you can follow online. When I received my drone back, It was a completely different drone and they sent it back in a broken case, where as my original case was pristine. I wrote them regarding the case and sent them pictures of the case and they never responded. I'd recommend going with a third party repair service provider. We're all just ATM's to DJI.
2017-6-13
Use props
mercury451
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108743 ft
United States

I've had so many issues with dji's customer service its makes me boil just writing this.  the short of it is I have lost so much confidence in this company I've shelved my plans to make money with my drone.  I think making something with a kit would allow me to have access to parts when it needs repairs.
2017-6-13
Use props
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
United States

What kills me is that the add on for the prores is another 1300.00. I don't know but I think I would want those customers whom believe in the product to be just a little satisfied not put to left field
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I sympathize with your frustration and deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused and unpleasant experience. Would you please provide me with your case number, so I can look into the whole process and help to get it sorted.
Just to clarify, you purchased AppleProres license after receiving the repaired aircraft, right? Then the footage in SSD card is green? How about the footage in SD card? Would you please upload a short original video from SD and SSD in Dropbox and then provide the link to us for further analysis? Appreciate your cooperation.
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BrianDavis Posted at 2017-6-13 10:36
I feel your pain. I sent my inspire 2 in a few months back. It took them a month to "fix" it; going well over their time estimate for each step of their repair process that you can follow online. When I received my drone back, It was a completely different drone and they sent it back in a broken case, where as my original case was pristine. I wrote them regarding the case and sent them pictures of the case and they never responded. I'd recommend going with a third party repair service provider. We're all just ATM's to DJI.

Brian, I feel your frustration, too. Apologize for this situation sincerely. Please leave me with your case number so that I will help to check if your drone has been replaced.
By the way, which email address did you sent email to? How's the performance of the drone except the broken case?
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mercury451 Posted at 2017-6-13 12:24
I've had so many issues with dji's customer service its makes me boil just writing this.  the short of it is I have lost so much confidence in this company I've shelved my plans to make money with my drone.  I think making something with a kit would allow me to have access to parts when it needs repairs.

I'm sorry for all unpleasant experience with us. But the damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals will not be covered by after-sales policy. We still recommend to repair via official channel. We will keep improving to provide you all more professional service.
2017-6-13
Use props
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
United States

http://youtu.be/kDA2AsXmFq0

CAS-619513-S5Z4B6
CAS-693008-P4F4B5

2017-6-14
Use props
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
United States

Now I get an email with instructions on how to activate the license and if I was using the right cable. Unbelievable, another lost day, maybe tomorrow I will get someone whom reads my replies.
2017-6-14
Use props
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
United States

The story continues. Just got an email to send a link for the video. Didn't DJI Mindy ask already. Oh, like I  said yesterday. Maybe tomorrow I'll have someone ask for the serial number. Another day  lost and still DJI does nothing after I just spent $1300 more. and the unit was sent back still not working.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans27185e09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30253 ft
Sweden

I feel your pain man.

Worst service ever. My dealer helped me sending my aircraft for repair. Finally after 5 weeks got it back. Without all the spareparts and accessories that came in the box. No USB for update, gimbal vibration dampers gone, my extra props gone. And the worst thing ever is that before this repair the camera was working, atleast in prores... they switched the main unit, and now I have all these error codes without any live feed from camera at all. Do they check at all if everything is working before sending it back? The mechanics of a car usally check if the car starts before calling the customer telling him its fixed. Whats up with this? I've paid 8000 USD for this equipment. I need it to function properly.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
United States

It's not a toy drone. It's the PROFESSIONAL LINE.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
United States

Forget it. I have to send back. They didn't tighten properly the motor arm an the prop touches the gimble. The camera feed turns off and it disappeared. Unbelievable. Can't work.
2017-6-15
Use props
fans19e1d507
lvl.1
United States

Continue to part 2. The return to DJI for the second time.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans19e1d507 Posted at 2017-6-15 16:35
Continue to part 2. The return to DJI for the second time.

I'm sorry for all inconvenience caused, please click 'reply' directly next time if you need our assistance, we will get a notification and reply your message in time. I've checked your drone, the unit has been shipped our already, please test the performance when you receive it, if there is any further questions, please keep us updated.
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans27185e09 Posted at 2017-6-15 06:35
I feel your pain man.

Worst service ever. My dealer helped me sending my aircraft for repair. Finally after 5 weeks got it back. Without all the spareparts and accessories that came in the box. No USB for update, gimbal vibration dampers gone, my extra props gone. And the worst thing ever is that before this repair the camera was working, atleast in prores... they switched the main unit, and now I have all these error codes without any live feed from camera at all. Do they check at all if everything is working before sending it back? The mechanics of a car usally check if the car starts before calling the customer telling him its fixed. Whats up with this? I've paid 8000 USD for this equipment. I need it to function properly.

I have responded your message on your own thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-100269-1-1.html
Would you please provide me your case number to look into? We appreciate that.
2017-6-22
Use props
GonDeep11
New
Flight distance : 184 ft
United States

I understand many people wreck their drone and its clearly operator error, my situation and many many others are clearly not. II feel everyone's pain here, I spent well over 2 hours on the phone with them today, absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 50 years. It's so frustrating to have to go through not only a faulty product but then be treated like you are a moron. I don't even want to post my my issues here cause I've already spent far too much time and energy on this. I've had multiple people look at my case and flight data and clearly this was a malfunction. It's sad we have to come to an online forum and complain.... Completely unacceptable.... Mindy you already have my case number via PM....
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GonDeep11 Posted at 2017-6-22 22:36
I understand many people wreck their drone and its clearly operator error, my situation and many many others are clearly not. II feel everyone's pain here, I spent well over 2 hours on the phone with them today, absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced in 50 years. It's so frustrating to have to go through not only a faulty product but then be treated like you are a moron. I don't even want to post my my issues here cause I've already spent far too much time and energy on this. I've had multiple people look at my case and flight data and clearly this was a malfunction. It's sad we have to come to an online forum and complain.... Completely unacceptable.... Mindy you already have my case number via PM....

I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience and your valuable time on this. Your case have been escalated to appropriate department to look into, but I'm afraid it's hard to send your drone back to you before next Monday, please wait patiently while they are reviewing, thank you very much.
2017-6-22
Use props
GonDeep11
New
Flight distance : 184 ft
United States

thank you
2017-6-23
Use props
BrianDavis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394528 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-13 20:26
Brian, I feel your frustration, too. Apologize for this situation sincerely. Please leave me with your case number so that I will help to check if your drone has been replaced.
By the way, which email address did you sent email to? How's the performance of the drone except the broken case?

I sent the email through your contact form on your website. The new Inspire 2 has been working fine.
2017-8-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BrianDavis Posted at 2017-8-20 20:05
I sent the email through your contact form on your website. The new Inspire 2 has been working fine.

That's great, please keep us posted if you have any further questions. We are always here to help you.
2017-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules