Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How long does it take for DJI Support to receive package?
2037 24 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 526076 ft
United States

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone knows thorugh experience how long it takes DJI to receive a repair into their system. My RC was sent back and delivered last Thursday but I still cannot check the progress of my repair. It says it "has not been registered yet".

My case number is: CAS-680599-Z2Y3M7PS

Thanks,
Jon
2017-6-13
Use props
EastyT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

It has consistently taken from 4-5 business days.
2017-6-13
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

EastyT Posted at 2017-6-13 09:29
It has consistently taken from 4-5 business days.

Thanks for the info!
2017-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Oh, like EastyT said, it usually takes 4-5 business days to register the package into our system. I've just checked your case, the replacement has been approved, the new unit will be sent to you soon, please note the email of delivery.
2017-6-13
Use props
jmiller888
lvl.1
Germany

I've been waiting since the 3rd of June for mine to be registered into the system... 8 working days ago already...
2017-6-14
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-13 19:57
Oh, like EastyT said, it usually takes 4-5 business days to register the package into our system. I've just checked your case, the replacement has been approved, the new unit will be sent to you soon, please note the email of delivery.

Thanks DJI Mindy. I have not seen any email yet and have checked my spam emails. In any case DJI support has been great - either online, phone or this forum. I know there are some bad publicity out there about DJI's support but I want to make sure everyone knows my side of the story that DJI has been very responsive to me and I am very happy.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

OhOhDrone Posted at 2017-6-14 07:38
Thanks DJI Mindy. I have not seen any email yet and have checked my spam emails. In any case DJI support has been great - either online, phone or this forum. I know there are some bad publicity out there about DJI's support but I want to make sure everyone knows my side of the story that DJI has been very responsive to me and I am very happy.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding very much.  We will keep improving to provide you more professional service. Please wait patiently for the shipping notice.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jmiller888 Posted at 2017-6-14 00:15
I've been waiting since the 3rd of June for mine to be registered into the system...  8 working days ago already...

Would you mind providing the case number for me to check?
2017-6-14
Use props
Igordur
First Officer
Flight distance : 620696 ft
France

Hello Mindy,

I have the same question. My Mavic is delivered since last friday, but I still can't check the progress. It is still written : "to be received"
I want my Mavic for holidays !

CAS-674671-M6M1R9

Thanks

2017-6-14
Use props
jmiller888
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-14 20:28
Would you mind providing the case number for me to check?

Hi Mindy,

My case number is CAS-684521-H5G5Y9, still waiting for it to be entered into the system even though it was delivered on the 3rd!
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jmiller888 Posted at 2017-6-14 23:28
Hi Mindy,

My case number is CAS-684521-H5G5Y9, still waiting for it to be entered into the system even though it was delivered on the 3rd!

I'm sorry that I cannot find the record of your package in DHL Express with the tracking number you provided, will you please provide the screenshot to me?
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Igordur Posted at 2017-6-14 20:54
Hello Mindy,

I have the same question. My Mavic is delivered since last friday, but I still can't check the progress. It is still written : "to be received"

I've checked your package was received on 9th, June, It usually takes 4-5 business days to record in our system. I have informed local repair center to look  into it, we will have email notification to be sent to you once it's recorded. Appreciate your patience.
2017-6-15
Use props
Igordur
First Officer
Flight distance : 620696 ft
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-15 01:27
I've checked your package was received on 9th, June, It usually takes 4-5 business days to record in our system. I have informed local repair center to look  into it, we will have email notification to be sent to you once it's recorded. Appreciate your patience.

Thanks Mindy, Fingers crossed.
2017-6-15
Use props
jmiller888
lvl.1
Germany

12 working days after my drone was delivered to the Repair Centre in Germany and it's still not been processed...
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jmiller888 Posted at 2017-6-20 01:58
12 working days after my drone was delivered to the Repair Centre in Germany and it's still not been processed...

We are sincerely sorry that the progress was delayed because of slight backlogs, local repair team is working very hard on it, we will help to get it addressed as soon as possible, appreciate your patience very much.
2017-6-21
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-21 23:49
We are sincerely sorry that the progress was delayed because of slight backlogs, local repair team is working very hard on it, we will help to get it addressed as soon as possible, appreciate your patience very much.

DJI Mindy, I am still unable to check my case number (CAS-680599-Z2Y3M7PS) online. It shows up as not received yet. I have also not received any email from DJI on the tracking for the new controller. Do you have a way to check into the case?
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

OhOhDrone Posted at 2017-6-23 11:47
DJI Mindy, I am still unable to check my case number (CAS-680599-Z2Y3M7PS) online. It shows up as not received yet. I have also not received any email from DJI on the tracking for the new controller. Do you have a way to check into the case?

Sincerely sorry for the delay, I've informed the local repair center to look into this case, will escalate it , hope we can get it sorted out shortly, Appreciate your patience. Besides, the correct case number is CAS-680599-Z2Y3M7.
2017-6-23
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-23 20:22
Sincerely sorry for the delay, I've informed the local repair center to look into this case, will escalate it , hope we can get it sorted out shortly, Appreciate your patience. Besides, the correct case number is CAS-680599-Z2Y3M7.

No problem DJI Thor. Just want to know when the controller will be shipped out since I am going on a trip soon and would like to take my awesome Mavic with us.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

OhOhDrone Posted at 2017-6-26 06:42
No problem DJI Thor. Just want to know when the controller will be shipped out since I am going on a trip soon and would like to take my awesome Mavic with us.

Hi, just checked your case, we've someone contacted you, and left a voicemail. did you receive it? Thor escalated this case, the Local Repair Center will ship it out ASAP, and will send an email with the tracking number to you once the controller is shipped.
2017-6-26
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-26 18:43
Hi, just checked your case, we've someone contacted you, and left a voicemail. did you receive it? Thor escalated this case, the Local Repair Center will ship it out ASAP, and will send an email with the tracking number to you once the controller is shipped.

DJI Diana,

I received the VM but there was no sound. But I did get an email. Thank you for helping me look into this case.

Thanks,
Jon
2017-6-27
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor, I got an email from the repair center and they said they will be shipping out the replacement RC. Thanks for helping out, I appreciate it.
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

OhOhDrone Posted at 2017-6-27 06:06
DJI Diana,

I received the VM but there was no sound. But I did get an email. Thank you for helping me look into this case.

You are welcome, so glad to hear that , hope you can get the drone back to air soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-6-27
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-6-27 23:55
You are welcome, so glad to hear that , hope you can get the drone back to air soon, should you have any questions, please feel free to let us know.

DJI Diana,

Just wanted to let you know that I received the RC. I have successfully paired it with the drone and will give it a test flight. I am excited to be able to record epic videos with my Mavic again. It is my favorite travel drone.

Thanks again for your help!
2017-6-30
Use props
OhOhDrone
lvl.4
United States

DJI Thor,

Just wanted to let you know that I received the RC. I have successfully paired it with the drone and will give it a test flight. I am excited to be able to record epic videos with my Mavic again. It is my favorite travel drone.

DJI DIana was a great help as well!

Thanks again for your help!
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

OhOhDrone Posted at 2017-6-30 08:16
DJI Diana,

We're so happy to hear that you're able to get it back to fly, enjoy it, looking forward wonderful pictures and videos from you.
2017-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules