Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Three weeks old P4P+ RC:s screen not responding
683 5 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Polarphoto
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1322493 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Suddenly P4P+ built-in display stopped responding. It worked flawlesly yesterday and now nothing... RC boots up  but you cannot do nothing on the screen. It does not respond - It is broken or what?   

I´m quite p**ed off... third DJI-product and always some technical problems    Cant really us them as a tool - unless you bought a spareunit or two.

Oh, and lets add some more info.  Suddenly the RC + integrated display started to respond. I dont know if it helped but when powered off  I pressed continously the displays power-button and then started the RC. ?!?
2017-6-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Polar,

Does the display use the double press of the buttons like the remote controller and the batteries?  Good to hear you got it started again.  You might want to look it up in the manual if there is a unique way to start the screen.  You can also look it up in the CrystalSky manual because they are the same basic technology.  Be careful though, the buttons can be broken and that is another headache.  

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-13
Use props
Polarphoto
lvl.3
  • >>>
Finland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-6-13 16:10
Aloha Polar,

Does the display use the double press of the buttons like the remote controller and the batteries?  Good to hear you got it started again.  You might want to look it up in the manual if there is a unique way to start the screen.  You can also look it up in the CrystalSky manual because they are the same basic technology.  Be careful though, the buttons can be broken and that is another headache.  

Hi,

P4P+ ´s integrated display/android tablet starts on same powerbutton than the RC itself. But I will check on that for future cases, hope them will never appear,
2017-6-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Polarphoto Posted at 2017-6-13 20:36
Hi,

P4P+ ´s integrated display/android tablet starts on same powerbutton than the RC itself. But I will check on that for future cases, hope them will never appear,

Aloha Polar,

Really, we need all the help we can get!  I had a problem with the P4 RC buttons, mostly the RTH button.

So, all you do is turn on the RC and the tablet comes on?  Maybe the connection between them was loose?  If you shake it does anything rattle?

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-13
Use props
Polarphoto
lvl.3
  • >>>
Finland

Oh. The syndrome is back

It worked flawlessy yesterday but now, again...

Rc powers on, integrated tablet also. But the tablet does not respond when pressing the screen.

Last time I chatted with dji support for half an hour but no help. He did not understand at all.

Again, today was a sold photoshooting day to customer but no flight then....

2017-7-27
Use props
Polarphoto
lvl.3
  • >>>
Finland

Status update:  Remote controller is travelling with camels to closest service central. I cannot believe tha DJI is not using faster transfer-methods; Why UPS standard that takes one week inside Europe ?
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules