1068797 1068797 2017-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

BMichWBOC Posted at 2017-8-24 12:36
Good Afternoon DJI Thor!

I am late to the thread here but have noticed the same issues on my Phantom 4 Pro and was hoping I could be added to that beta list as well.  My account is    Thank you!!!

Of course, I had forwarded your account to the engineers. Please check your account later.
2017-8-25
Use props
hotrockpictures
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-25 00:45
Of course, I had forwarded your account to the engineers. Please check your account later.

Hi DJI Thor!

I'm still experiencing the same issue. Can you please Email the Beta-Version to info@hotrockpictures.com? Thanks!

I'd appreciate it!
2017-8-25
Use props
BMichWBOC
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-25 00:45

Thank you!! Just did the update.  No more weird grinding noise.  I can calibrate the gimble, which got rid of the weird jelly like effect on the video.  Very much appreciated.
2017-8-25
Use props
PADrone911
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-25 00:46
Only our engineers could release the beta firmware. And I was told the firmware for your account was available, please check.

Where is it supposed to be? I plugged in the drone and the DJI Assistant 2 only shows the current version.

I am at a real struggle here as I have 3 of these and am not getting any help from DJI at all to fix this issue and don't feel I should have to pay over $300 to get them fixed- there are a lot of people experiencing the same issue because of your updates!
2017-8-25
Use props
PADrone911
lvl.1
United States

BMichWBOC Posted at 2017-8-24 12:36
Good Afternoon DJI Thor!

I am late to the thread here but have noticed the same issues on my Phantom 4 Pro and was hoping I could be added to that beta list as well.  My account is    Thank you!!!

Have you been able to retrieve this update? I have checked my email and have nothing nor do I when trying to update via app or DJI Assistant
2017-8-25
Use props
BMichWBOC
New
United States

PADrone911 Posted at 2017-8-25 06:27
Have you been able to retrieve this update? I have checked my email and have nothing nor do I when trying to update via app or DJI Assistant

It showed up directly on my app telling me there was an update available.  And it said it was beta firmware.
2017-8-25
Use props
PADrone911
lvl.1
United States

BMichWBOC Posted at 2017-8-25 06:36
It showed up directly on my app telling me there was an update available.  And it said it was beta firmware.

I plug mine in and it just says current version which hasn't changed - not sure what I need to do to get this thing?
2017-8-25
Use props
pasqualefalcicc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12822 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-16 23:03
Beta FW is available, please check your account.

The version is the V 01.04.0608?
everything works, without problems?
2017-8-26
Use props
pasqualefalcicc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12822 ft
Italy

My controller tells me that version v01.02.01.00 is available, can I update it smoothly?   Is a phantom 4 pro +
2017-8-26
Use props
BTW
lvl.1
Australia

Having the same issue with P4P, Thor. Please push beta to my account: antonioalmeida084@gmail.com
2017-8-26
Use props
PADrone911
lvl.1
United States

Only our engineers could release the beta firmware. And I was told the firmware for your account was available, please check.

Can I please get some help, still don't have beta and I have been unable to fly for over two weeks?
2017-8-26
Use props
fans4e88ec63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130856 ft
United Kingdom

I just had my Phantom 4 Pro Plus delivered and activated. Received the message of Firmware update required.

Proceeded to update with the DJI assistant 2 for the Aircraft and with the Downloaded file from the Phantom Pro plus for the controller via a SIM card.
Aircraft: V01.04.0602
P4P Controller: V1.2.0.0

Issues with Gimbal loud noise and calibration stuck at 50%

Prompted to update Firmware (Over the air)
Aircraft: V01.04.0602
P4P Controller: V1.02.01.00

Same issues with Gimbal loud noise and calibration stuck at 50%

I read that downgrading the firmware can probably be a solution, however the ability to downgrade firmware is not available anymore on the Assistant 2 software.

Please DJI reply with the solution, this is very disappointing, not even install the props and have so many issues already.

My email account in case needed is:

frperez2000@hotmail.com

Thanks for a quick reply and action.
2017-8-26
Use props
fans8c475d3f
lvl.1
Poland

Good Afternoon DJI Thor!

Having the same issue with P4P, Thor. Please push beta to my account: leszal@interia.pl

Thanks for a quick reply and action.
2017-8-27
Use props
djiuser_N1iE3j2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9711 ft

United States

I have the same gimble noise issue. Please push the beta firmware to my account.

rmundt@district16.org
2017-8-27
Use props
ayushgrg0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604 ft
United Kingdom

Could you send me as well I have same ISSUE this morning, I have used Phantom 4 pro plus.. mail address is   chuutchi@hotmail.com  thank you.
2017-8-27
Use props
djiuser_LaJw6p6
lvl.1
Germany

I have the same issue with my Phantom 4 Advanced. Crazy Gimbal Sound/Vibration, Calibration fails at 50 %. I'd like to give the beta-firmware a try: jan.wittkamp@gmail.com
2017-8-27
Use props
danielrego
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-24 03:42
Thanks for the feedback, I had forwarded your account to our engineers. Please check your account later.

I haven't received any messages or anything. What (and when) should I be expecting?
2017-8-28
Use props
PADrone911
lvl.1
United States

I have logged out of my account and back in with my credentials but only the latest release is there, nothing in regards to beta.

Could you please ask them to forward it again- eflook08@hotmail.com?

Thank you
2017-8-28
Use props
swatchbrooks
New
United States

I am having this issue as well. Can they please add brooks@swatch-studios.com to the beta list?

Thanks!
2017-8-28
Use props
PeteBourne
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the same issue. Have sent DJI Thor a PM and here is my address again as confirmation. bournepete@yahoo.co.uk
Please send me the fix
Regards
Pete
2017-8-29
Use props
LCieszko
lvl.1
Poland

Hello DJI Thor

I have exactly the same problem.

Can you please send the beta firmware to my account?

lukasz.cieszko@gmail.com

Thanks you

Regards
2017-8-29
Use props
fans8c475d3f
lvl.1
Poland

Hello, the solution is described in the video, 100% working

2017-8-29
Use props
Daniel T
New
Greece

Same issue with P4 advanced. ipPumba@yandex.ru please send me a link to update and instructions. I'm on vacation now and i have only few hours to capture this beautiful place, hope so much that you'll try to help me as soon as possible
2017-8-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

PADrone911 Posted at 2017-8-25 07:13
I plug mine in and it just says current version which hasn't changed - not sure what I need to do to get this thing?

The firmware shows as BMichWBOC mentioned. The important thing is that it requires the internet. Or did you have another DJI account? Let us try another account.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

danielrego Posted at 2017-8-28 06:59
I haven't received any messages or anything. What (and when) should I be expecting?

It should've sent to your account days ago. Please do make sure that your app is connected to the internet. I'll help to confirm again. Sorry for the late reply.
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hi all, account provided above had forwarded to our engineers to release the beta, please check later. And please DO click the "Reply" icon and directly reply me if you haven't received the message so I can get the notification. Thank you so much.
2017-8-30
Use props
fans4e88ec63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1130856 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-30 02:54
Hi all, account provided above had forwarded to our engineers to release the beta, please check later. And please DO click the "Reply" icon and directly reply me if you haven't received the message so I can get the notification. Thank you so much.

Hello DJI Thor

Thanks for adding my account for the New Firmware

Today I turn the Aircraft and Plus Controller and the new firmware appeared.

Version 01.04.0608

Proceeded to update by connecting the USB Cable and USB Cable Adapter between the Plus Controller and the Aircraft (Both with Micro USB ports).

Update the firmware with no problems, Power Cycle both of them and all good to go with no further firmware notifications in the Plus RC.

Proceeded to perform a Gimbal Calibration and there was no Loud noise and reached 100% with no problems. So, all seems good to go. Did a quick test flight and all is ok.

Thank you for the firmware.

Would you please let me know what are the Firmware release notes for this Version 01.04.0608 ?

I am interested to know what other changes are implemented in this version compared to the last one (Official V01.04.0602)

Also, when is the next official Firmware expected to be released? Being a Beta Version Is there some other Know glitches on this Beta Version 01.04.0608 that I should be aware of?

Thanks for the notes.
Freddy

2017-8-30
Use props
fans762ea58b
New
United States

I'm having the same issue with my P4P+, would you please add the beta to my account?
bsbergen@bellsouth.net
2017-8-30
Use props
djiuser_xJIUWSM
lvl.2
United States

My P4A does the same thing.  I have a loud buzzing noise and the gimbal will not calibrate.  I would like to try the beta firmware also.  My login is dpastell74@gmail.com.  Thank you.
2017-8-30
Use props
PADrone911
lvl.1
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-30 02:47
The firmware shows as BMichWBOC mentioned. The important thing is that it requires the internet. Or did you have another DJI account? Let us try another account.

I do not have another account just the eflook08@hotmail.com, I checked again and still showing version released back in June. In regards to the internet I am on a very strong connection at 50mbs so internet is not an issue, I have tried both my iPhone 7plus and my iPad Pro (attempting update via DJI app) and connecting to the PC via latest release of DJI assistant on your website.

Thank you
2017-8-30
Use props
CyFA
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1372369 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

Dont know if this will help someone but ... give it a try.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid930991
2017-8-30
Use props
Romulus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612608 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-30 02:54

Hello DJI Thor, i also have exactly this problem with my brand new P4P.

I also need this BETA-Firmware. My DJI Account: pohl_roman@t-online.de

Thank you!
Roman
2017-8-30
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

PADrone911 Posted at 2017-8-30 19:29
I do not have another account just the , I checked again and still showing version released back in June. In regards to the internet I am on a very strong connection at 50mbs so internet is not an issue, I have tried both my iPhone 7plus and my iPad Pro (attempting update via DJI app) and connecting to the PC via latest release of DJI assistant on your website.

Thank you

That is weird, I will help to release and confirm again. If you still don't receive it, I suggest that you can register another account to access the firmware, otherwise I have no idea to help you out.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans4e88ec63 Posted at 2017-8-30 12:46
Hello DJI Thor

Thanks for adding my account for the New Firmware

Good to hear that the drone is working properly now. This beta is for temporarily correcting the gimbal issue for Phantom 4 Pro / Adv, we don't have any other update so there is no release note. We haven't got the news on when to release the new firmware officially, please kindly refer to our official website or the forum, we will have the announcement once it released. Thanks for your attention. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans762ea58b Posted at 2017-8-30 14:06
I'm having the same issue with my P4P+, would you please add the beta to my account?

The firmware is available to your account now, please check and update it. Thank you.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_xJIUWSM Posted at 2017-8-30 18:44
My P4A does the same thing.  I have a loud buzzing noise and the gimbal will not calibrate.  I would like to try the beta firmware also.  My login is .  Thank you.

The firmware is available to your account now, please check and update it. Thank you.
2017-8-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Romulus Posted at 2017-8-30 21:18
Hello DJI Thor, i also have exactly this problem with my brand new P4P.

I also need this BETA-Firmware. My DJI Account:

Had received your request in another thread, and the firmware is available to your account now, please check and update it. Thank you.
2017-8-31
Use props
LCieszko
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-31 03:12
Had received your request in another thread, and the firmware is available to your account now, please check and update it. Thank you.

Hello,

I've get Beta version and 1.03.0510 on my DJI Assiatnt.

I've uploaded beta first, Gimball still not working.
I've downgraded the same.

After powering up aircraft gimbal moves up and stays up

I've done all calibrations (compass, IMU , gimball), no change.

Only one time after reset to factory settings it started to work correct. I was able to fly with full functionality until power cycle.

Any advices what more can i do before sending drone to service?

Thank you.
2017-8-31
Use props
bbergen
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-31 03:11

How long does it take to show up? The beta firmware is not appearing yet.
Phantom 4 Pro +
bsbergen@bellsouth.net
2017-8-31
Use props
Romulus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 612608 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-31 03:12

I am sorry but I didn't receive any new Version until now!
2017-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules