Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Galaxy tab S3 works fine ?
2080 5 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucluck
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26385 ft
France

Does someone currently use this new Samsung tablet with Dji Go 4?The outside readibility sounds fine even in bright sun condition, but what about compatibility/stability with Dji Go 4?
(I curently still use the 4.03 version of Dji Go 4 with Mavic Pro FW .400)
2017-6-14
Use props
desii1
New
Flight distance : 1207 ft
United States

I would like to know if the new S3 will work as well.  Seems like Apple is paying DJI to not support Samsung!

2017-6-17
Use props
Keith_376
New
Flight distance : 4980 ft
United States

I'm looking at getting the Tab S3 - it looks to be the best tablet for the money, but I'd like to confirm it will work with my Mavic Pro and the apps ... Dji Go 4, Litchi, FPV... Can anyone confirm that? thanks!
2017-6-23
Use props
Richard in Bois
lvl.4
Flight distance : 34721 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a P4P and I have problems using Go 4 and Litchi with my tab s3. Crashes the tablet all the time.  When it doesn't crash the tablet it disconnects. Not recommended.
2017-9-17
Use props
fans4cbdf079
lvl.3
United States

With DJI Go and P3P, worked for a short while, then became erratic.  Also Litchi does not usually connect either. Nice tablet otherwise. Very bright, high quality screen. Maybe the software will get sorted out on DJI Go 4.
2017-12-19
Use props
Alaska
New
United States

It works, you have to disconnect the mini usb on the side and plug in from the bottom.
2018-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules