990 8 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armando R A G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5079528 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Another small video from Portugal, once again i'm experimenting with transitions...I'm used to Premiere, but this is edited in Final Cut, not my "jam", but learning...
I'm trying to upload a new video every wednesday...try to push my self, apart from my day job and aerial work that i do...there's allways a way to fit something else

2017-6-14
Use props
Armando R A G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5079528 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I've reedited the video...second time editing a in final cut, some details i didn't like...so...hope it's better
2017-6-18
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Nice. Can't really understand why people are using Final Cut. It is no longer supported so it will become more and more obsolete as the video technology advances. Might as well begin to make the transition to something new that will progress now.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Fantastic scenery, thanks for sharing. The transitions were nice, and didn't distract from the overall video.
2017-6-20
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work, modern housing within the Castle, looks like an exclusive community.
2017-7-16
Use props
Ryan's Sparky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302316 ft
Norway

nice location
2017-11-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very beautiful movie!
2017-11-3
Use props
Nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

imagine it Posted at 2017-6-20 02:47
Nice. Can't really understand why people are using Final Cut. It is no longer supported so it will become more and more obsolete as the video technology advances. Might as well begin to make the transition to something new that will progress now.

Nonsens - FCP is of course supported and regularly updated - last version is 10.3.4 and a new version supporting h.265 is soon to come.
2017-11-5
Use props
Nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Nice video and scenery - Personally I do not like the transitions - for me they disturb more than they add especially the sound effects you have put in - but that is just me. Keep up your good work and I am sure you will end up with videos without or with very modest transitions.
2017-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules