Registering Your Inspire
3786 22 2015-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyDen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31152 ft
United States

So, maybe I am blind but I cant seem to find anywhere to register my new Inspire.  Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank You

2015-3-13
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Go to the DJI website and look around your profile, I think you will find it there? I could be wrong but I believe that when you do your Firmware update for the first time the App will ask you to register? It is important that you update all firmware, Inspire and the Controller!
2015-3-13
Use props
SkyDen
lvl.2
United States

Yeah I didn't see it in the profile and although I have updated the controller and Inspire, I am still waiting on the iPad mini to arrive at which point I will look there as well.  So far haven't seen it anywhere.
2015-3-13
Use props
SkyDen
lvl.2
United States

Well, I have looked everywhere on the site.  As far as I can tell it doesn't exist.
2015-3-13
Use props
River 1
New

United States

Hell I have been looking for months to find the location of the serial number for both the RC and PT ..my eyes are hurting looking at the little black and white stickers on the rear of the bird and under the RC ..anyone know where to find the numbers for registration of the product with DJI? .Thank you
2015-3-13
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Your case should have a white sticker on the top corner with all this info ..
Its on my case

SN etc...
2015-3-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes there is a sticker on the case with you serial numbers but the print is to small for me.

Each device and craft has a small ARQ code on it (square white sticker with code). This is the serial number for the item that you would like to register. I used my iPhone to scan the code and you will be able to read the letters and numbers. Go to your profile and register this number in the form. Once you enter the correct number it will pop up with the item verification and you hit the save button. You need to do this on each item including the batteries.

The inspire 1 will register with your App once you log into your account on the app itself. This starts the one year warranty period.

I hope this helps.
Rich
2015-3-13
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-3-14 11:20
Yes there is a sticker on the case with you serial numbers but the print is to small for me.

Each d ...

I've been hearing rumors that inspire may replace our props with E800 props.  I do recall registering my inspire the first time it connected with the app.  When I look at my app it only has my name and email address so I just don't get how DJI is going to know where to mail props.  Hmmmm.  I'm wondering if my Inspire 1 is truly registered or not.  Any ideas?
2015-3-26
Use props
FlyingSquirrel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17141325 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

rodger Posted at 2015-3-14 09:46
Go to the DJI website and look around your profile, I think you will find it there? I could be wrong ...

I had problems with the last update (2.0.17) and would not recommend that upgrade to anyone especially if you are happy with how your i1 is flying.
Mine is not.
2015-3-26
Use props
huppeencoyote69
lvl.2

Netherlands

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-3-26 22:09
I've been hearing rumors that inspire may replace our props with E800 props.  I do recall register ...

I can find my shipping adress on my DJI account,so maybe this will help
2015-3-26
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-3-26 22:09
I've been hearing rumors that inspire may replace our props with E800 props.  I do recall register ...

Did you purchase your Inspire directly from DJI or a dealer? If you purchased from DJI they have your address information, but if you purchased it from another dealer, IMO they will be the one that is responsible to ship the props to you.

I registered my Inspire using the iPad and I can log into the app on my iPhone to see the registered information for the Inspire. It only shows your email address, name,  serial number and registration date.
2015-3-26
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-3-27 05:46
Did you purchase your Inspire directly from DJI or a dealer? If you purchased from DJI they have y ...

I purchased my Inspire from coptershop.com so I guess what you are saying is I need to go back to copter shop to see if they are going to send me the new props right?
2015-3-26
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

River 1 Posted at 2015-3-14 10:16
Hell I have been looking for months to find the location of the serial number for both the RC and PT ...

Check your packaging. It is on the DJI box and your Dealer may have put it on your sales slip. If you have a smart phone scan the "Q" Code with your scanner.
2015-3-26
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkyDen Posted at 2015-3-14 09:48
Yeah I didn't see it in the profile and although I have updated the controller and Inspire, I am sti ...

It may be requested when you go to download the Pilot Program. I believe that is where the request is made. In the very beginning the Pilot Program was available on the DJI website but you needed to have the serial number of the Inspire to download it.  The Inspires were not shipping yet and people were moaning about not being able to check out the program without a serial number.
2015-3-26
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rsghowellnj@gma Posted at 2015-3-27 09:09
I purchased my Inspire from coptershop.com so I guess what you are saying is I need to go back to  ...

here is the link to register your products on your profile:
https://www.dji.com/user/register-product

I believe this is the next best thing to do. DJI knows how many units were sold to the dealers, but this is my best guess on the matter.
If you registered your products on your DJI profile, then DJI knows what you own.  You can add your shipping address to the DJI account information and this way they will have it.

It would be nice if DJI would make an official announcement as to what they are going to do.
2015-3-26
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-3-27 12:11
here is the link to register your products on your profile:
https://www.dji.com/user/register-prod ...

Richj53 - Thanks for the link.  I tried every number on the Inspire 1 and even controllers and they all didn't work.  I even tried the SN that was on my registration in the app.  Fortunately it is registered in the app and I also have my address on my dji.com address book as previously directed.  I received an email from coptershop.com and they indicated that they were going to be shipping out to purchasers of Inspire 1 (that purchased from coptershop of course) the new props and adapters in the April timeframe.  So I should be good to go.  Thanks agin for the link though.  I'm going to book mark it for any future registrations.  You are right it would have been nice for DJI to have made a general annoucement.
2015-3-27
Use props
bramoostdijk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 842913 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

@rsghowellnj You have to check the sticker on top of the case! here is a W..... number on it! ;)
2015-3-27
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

bramoostdijk@ho Posted at 2015-3-27 18:29
@rsghowellnj You have to check the sticker on top of the case! here is a W..... number on it! ;)

Cool ... I feel so foolish.  Never paid attention to the sticker on the case.  It recognized all 3 numbers.  Thanks
2015-3-27
Use props
bramoostdijk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 842913 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Haha, no problem! did it work?
2015-3-28
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SkyDen Posted at 2015-3-14 09:48
Yeah I didn't see it in the profile and although I have updated the controller and Inspire, I am sti ...

For some reason I only see my Phantoms in my profile. I know I registered the Inspire on my first firmware  down load, it will not let you do the update for the first time without the serial number. Why it isn't in the profile I am not sure. I will state this. My Phantoms that are in my profile I bought direct from DJI. My Inspire was purchased through B&H Photo.
2015-3-28
Use props
areischauer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 257382 ft
United States

Where are we supposed to see in our profiles the items we have registered with DJI?  I have registered all my items and have gotten the successfully saved message but cannot find where they are located now????
2015-3-28
Use props
rsghowellnj
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

bramoostdijk@ho Posted at 2015-3-29 04:09
Haha, no problem! did it work?

Yes it did and thanks
2015-3-29
Use props
Akers1
lvl.1
United States

Yea I’m trying to sign up my 2nd inspire 2 and I suppose the reason they make it so hard is because one of my P4Pros crashed due to lost prop,  I tried for months to get it repaired.  So I made aerospace carbon protection parts for landing gear and camera for my others.
2018-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules