Highline in teh fog, DJI Mavic Pro
918 7 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wojdop
lvl.3
Flight distance : 564469 ft
Spain

Hi I would like to share with you one video where shots done with the Mavic are giving great kick for the whole thing.

Drone did amazing job in those difficult conditions. Light was really bad and you can easy see it in the footage quality. Especially the tones of shades of the fog is where small sensor tonal range and big compression show up.

Whole thing done with DJI Mavic Pro, Xiaomi Yi and Olympus OMD - EM 5

Enjoy!

2017-6-14
Use props
Stooky
lvl.2
United States

Awesome but that s noooo way in hell for me lol
2017-6-14
Use props
Ray_Dunakin
Second Officer
United States

Great video, very well shot and edited!  And such an interesting and unusual subject too. I've heard of tightrope walking, of course, but slack line is something new to me. Looks really tricky!

Is this in Mexico? Those rocks are beautiful.
2017-6-14
Use props
wojdop
lvl.3
Spain

Ray_Dunakin Posted at 2017-6-14 22:32
Great video, very well shot and edited!  And such an interesting and unusual subject too. I've heard of tightrope walking, of course, but slack line is something new to me. Looks really tricky!

Is this in Mexico? Those rocks are beautiful.

Slackline is very cool and fast growing sport. You should try it, here on the video you can see the most advanced level: highline. But close to the ground between two trees it's ton of fun as well.

Video was done in Canary Island in La Palma to be more precise
2017-6-15
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

awesome video but 2 things: wonder what that doge was thinking the whole time, how did you get those ropes across the 2 peaks?
2017-6-17
Use props
S. P. Roth
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

Nothing for me, but the video is great. Good luck!
2017-6-17
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Wicked.  Most exciting video I've seen on here for a while.. Had my interest from 0 to 5m19s. Well shoot and PP, but your subject matter was king..  Thank for sharing. :-)
2017-6-17
Use props
wojdop
lvl.3
Spain

boostedford Posted at 2017-6-17 07:10
awesome video but 2 things: wonder what that doge was thinking the whole time, how did you get those ropes across the 2 peaks?

To rig the lower line we had to throw stone with the tag line, and then pull the slackline across. The line on the peak was easier, just using the one below to cross the gap.

The Dog? Chimba is enjoying each of our adventures even more than we do!

Thank you all for the thumbs up for the video
2017-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules