Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Goggles
920 5 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jay35Jay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108366 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wondering if anyone has tried them on the 4Proi  tried getting some info on it. I need to install the module on the controller. My question is do i need to hook it up HDMI or Micro USB. If so will the iPad mini still work with the goggles at the same time? Thanks.
2017-6-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

With that kind of combination, you can run them together but the Goggles will not have access to its specific intelligent functions when connected via HDMI. Using the Goggles via USB while using a monitor via HDMI would allow for you to have access to the Goggles additional functions, but the one using the monitor could only use it for live feed use. In sum, one device will have access to the camera functions etc. via USB while the other can only be used for FPV purposes via HDMI.
2017-6-14
Use props
Jay35Jay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 108366 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you very much that was most helpful and makes the most sense. I have the Mavic as well so if I was just using them on the P4P for viewing I'm ok with that again thank you.  
2017-6-15
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI JAMIE,

I know you're sleep now but...

So on the p4p+,

If one uses the googles through hdmi , then no intelligent functions like head movements being relayed to the gimble will work correct? No tap to fly and things like that?

2017-6-15
Use props
dancopter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17901030 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Apparently the USB connection works on the P4P+ works but it's super laggy.
2017-6-15
Use props
skil
New
United States

My goggles arrived last week and I must say, I'm not impressed.  First of all, the goggles always feel like they are going to fall of my head, and my head isn't that big.  I do have longer hair and I feel the band wants to ride up on my head.  Maybe if I was bald I would get a firm fit.  

When the goggles are covering my eyes, it's a better fit, but the moment I flip the goggle up, It;s distracting.  Last thing I want if I'm flying.

Anyone else face this problem?
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules