Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Low ambient light message
6370 5 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans420fe723
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5225404 ft
United States

I am getting a low ambient light message on my tablet when flying my Inspire2 at night. All of my obstacle avoidance sensors are off. I thought that this message only appeared when the obstacle avoidance sensors were on. I have an X5S camera which the settings are always on full auto. I have the latest firmware and are not getting any other messages or errors on the tablet. Could anyone please advise on this issue. Thank you .
2017-6-15
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

low ambient light message is a safety warning the Go App generates to raise your awareness. I see this message too in low level lighting conditions. Not to worry, if the sensors are turned off it could be a software bug... or DJI just wants you to know that the light is low and do not depend on the OA regardless

Rich
2017-6-15
Use props
fans420fe723
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5225404 ft
United States

Do you get this message when you fly at night with the OA sensors off??
2017-6-15
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans420fe723 Posted at 2017-6-15 16:26
Do you get this message when you fly at night with the OA sensors off??

I have not tried that, so I cannot say. I leave the sensors on for most of my flying. I have turned them off over water...  and not at night.

PS, my I2 is new and I have experience with my Mavic and P4P a lot.....
Rich
2017-6-15
Use props
Jase’s toy Time
lvl.1

United States

I’m getting a low ambient light warning it wasn’t even sunset out when I turned on the drone I barely had control It started to drift away luckily I was able to grab it any suggestions
2018-3-8
Use props
Jase’s toy Time
lvl.1

United States

I just updated the firmware before the flight on my phantom for pro obsidian
2018-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules