Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark first impressions
1175 5 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

My first impression of the spark are as follows,I bought the fly more combo and everything was nicely packed.
Bag is really nice compared to the mavics bag because everything including the spark fit in it without cramming.
Haven't flown yet because because of thunder storm
And lastly, the spark is tiny!!!!! What ever size you think it's going to be its just half that size.
2017-6-15
Use props
BirdBefore
lvl.1

Canada

Sounds awesome! The scale of this drone is one of the factors that attracted me to it. I am very curious to know how nimble and maneuverable it is in sport mode. I am no where near drone racing skills. Ideally I'd like to take it to the (empty!) playground and fly around, through, between the equipment there. Would love to know if that is possible. Cheers
2017-6-15
Use props
BirdBefore
lvl.1

Canada

Sounds awesome! The scale of this drone is one of the factors that attracted me to it. I am very curious to know how nimble and maneuverable it is in sport mode. I am no where near drone racing skills. Ideally I'd like to take it to the (empty!) playground and fly around, through, between the equipment there. Would love to know if that is possible. Cheers
2017-6-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Crazy small could never have imagined it that small, very sturdy though and well packed, impressed that batteries charge at same time, props look a bit flimsy but I suspect it has something to do with aerodynamics,

All together it's a great looking package, pi##ing rain here and wind so she won't see the light of day until tomorrow.

I'm glad I got white impressed..
2017-6-16
Use props
Cravenfan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Does the bag fit in the styrofoam packing case and the remote and the battery pack, etc?  Any pictures you can share?  
2017-6-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-6-16 12:34
Does the bag fit in the styrofoam packing case and the remote and the battery pack, etc?  Any pictures you can share?

No black box does not fit in bag , but Spark does comfortable, 3x batteries RC props , ham sandwich biscuits, and a cold beer.

Bag is very neat.
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules