Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[SOLVED] Are they serious with this thing? LOL @ bluetooth discon
1150 13 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
esquire
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40719 ft
United States

Just got this thing home. Bluetooth connects OK. But it disconnects even better. Every few seconds it'll connect, then disconnect. Tried everything. Refresh firmware. Resintall app multiple times.

Back to Best Buy, it seems? Or does someone have a magic bullet? I'll settle for a regular bullet too.
2017-6-15
Use props
esquire
lvl.1
United States

$%#hole of the day award goes to myself for having installed iOS 11 Dev Beta. 100% the cause of my above stated issue. Downgraded to 10.3.2 and all is well.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

esquire Posted at 2017-6-15 18:19
$%#hole of the day award goes to myself for having installed iOS 11 Dev Beta. 100% the cause of my above stated issue. Downgraded to 10.3.2 and all is well.

I'm glad everything has been resolved and sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've feedback this issue to our engineer to test the compatibility of  iOS11. Please use iOS10.3.2 at the moment.
2017-6-15
Use props
esquire
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-15 19:09
I'm glad everything has been resolved and sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've feedback this issue to our engineer to test the compatibility of  iOS11. Please use iOS10.3.2 at the moment.

You're sorry? Having posted this w/out ability to delete made me lose sleep last night lol - I'm the one that's sorry.

But hey, at least people know that iOS11 isn't compatible at this point (the list is very, very long).
2017-6-16
Use props
Salty777
lvl.4
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Well done for owning up .... I was going to put an emoticon but they're a bit rubbish on this site!
2017-6-18
Use props
fans141c812f
Flight distance : 11391 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Glad your problem is resolved, but how did you refresh the firmware, can't find how to anywhere. TIA
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans141c812f Posted at 2017-6-28 12:08
Glad your problem is resolved, but how did you refresh the firmware, can't find how to anywhere. TIA

The firmware of Osmo Mobile cannot be refreshed, if your firmware is not the latest version, you can try to connect your Osmo Mobile to PC, run DJI Assistant 2, which can be downloaded via the link below: http://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads then you can find the update button.
2017-6-29
Use props
JoeCec
First Officer
Flight distance : 3491430 ft
  • >>>
United States

{:4_177:}Ooops!
2017-6-29
Use props
fans141c812f
Flight distance : 11391 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-29 02:56
The firmware of Osmo Mobile cannot be refreshed, if your firmware is not the latest version, you can try to connect your Osmo Mobile to PC, run DJI Assistant 2, which can be downloaded via the link below: http://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads then you can find the update button.

Ah, OK thanks for that, I will have a look and see if my firmware is up to date, the problem is that in the go app the firmware list is empty so I have no means of knowing what version it is running, I have trie deleting the app and reinstalling a couple of times but still the same also in the timelapse mode there is no sign of tripod mode. Again thanks for your reply.
2017-6-29
Use props
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

I got the same problem. I bought the DJI Osmo Mobile yesterday at best buy and fully charged it. I followed all the steps on connecting it to Bluetooth and activating it, but for some reason the stabilization isn't reacting (not working at all). I've watched so many videos on how to fix this problem and I even updated the firmware and still doesn't work. I currently have an iphone 7 plus which seems to have a lot of problems with the DJI Osmo Mobile. I even tried it with another phone (iphone 6) and is still acting the same. This is really frustrating and ridiculous. Thinking about returning it if you guys don't fix this problem.
2017-6-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zedopop Posted at 2017-6-29 12:24
I got the same problem. I bought the DJI Osmo Mobile yesterday at best buy and fully charged it. I followed all the steps on connecting it to Bluetooth and activating it, but for some reason the stabilization isn't reacting (not working at all). I've watched so many videos on how to fix this problem and I even updated the firmware and still doesn't work. I currently have an iphone 7 plus which seems to have a lot of problems with the DJI Osmo Mobile. I even tried it with another phone (iphone 6) and is still acting the same. This is really frustrating and ridiculous. Thinking about returning it if you guys don't fix this problem.

Sorry for the experience with out product, please make sure you have balanced the gimbal before powering on, is it convenient to provide a short video here for me to check?
2017-7-1
Use props
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-1 20:46
Sorry for the experience with out product, please make sure you have balanced the gimbal before powering on, is it convenient to provide a short video here for me to check?

I solved the problem. All i had to do was return the gimbal and get a new one. After that, it worked perfectly fine.

I'm guessing it was just a manufacturing problem. Thanks for the help guys!
2017-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zedopop Posted at 2017-7-2 11:14
I solved the problem. All i had to do was return the gimbal and get a new one. After that, it worked perfectly fine.

I'm guessing it was just a manufacturing problem. Thanks for the help guys!

I'm glad you have solved the problem, should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
2017-7-2
Use props
AffableOne
New

United States

I wish it was so easy. I also went through all this process for several days, returned my Osmo mobile to Best Buy, and bought another one and brought it home. It behaves exactly the same way. Gimbal is in operative, and there is no way To go through the activation process.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules