Can't connect controller to network, Phantom 4 Pro +
12Next >
30112 45 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markoconnell
lvl.2
United States

I have a Phantom 4 Pro +. I reset the controller, Reset to Factory Settings. Now when I turn it on I get a log in screen, but the controller has apparently lost my network settings because it is not connected to my network. Consequently I cannot sign to the Go app. How can I get past that first screen and get the controller connected to the network?

2017-6-15
Use props
fansaab38a23
New
United States

same problem here
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Mark, how did you reset the RC, via the DJI Assistant 2 or Setting? Can you see the Settings icon on the top left corner? Please post a pic or a shor video about this issue for better assistance. Thank you in advance.
2017-6-16
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99970 ft
United States

When at the log in screen just swipe down on the top of the screen (P4P+) and it will open a screen which will allow you to re enter your network settings and you can reconnect to your wifi and log in.
2017-6-16
Use props
markoconnell
lvl.2
United States

racer888 Posted at 2017-6-16 05:34
When at the log in screen just swipe down on the top of the screen (P4P+) and it will open a screen which will allow you to re enter your network settings and you can reconnect to your wifi and log in.

Thank you racer888!!!!  That was it.
2017-6-16
Use props
TPBrown
New
Flight distance : 6614 ft
United States

markoconnell Posted at 2017-6-16 06:24
Thank you racer888!!!!  That was it.

Yes - Thank You! Had the same problem and cam across this thread.
2017-6-16
Use props
loadtoad
New
United States

Having the same issue, have not had the chance to try that but damn sure hope it works... I’ve been going nuts trying to get it connected . Thanks for the post. Glad I ran into this.!
2017-10-20
Use props
loadtoad
New
United States

That worked for me too... awesome... thanks so much
2017-10-20
Use props
GrahamLN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 337953 ft
United Kingdom

loadtoad Posted at 2017-10-20 03:25
That worked for me too... awesome... thanks so much

As a follow on, if in a remote away from your own network, will the P4P+ pick up a 4G signal? I see there is an option in Settings, More etc, but mine is greyed out in the On position. I assume therefore this will work automatically. This is particularly  relevant to me as I have to operate soon in an area which DJI have unlocked for me, but it is remote from a network. Apparently, I shall need an internet connection on site to activate the unblocking licence and  I assume will have to use 4G if available
2018-1-3
Use props
fanscdfdc831
lvl.1
Flight distance : 146877 ft
Australia

Hey all,

I've connected to network but now I'm unable to sign in, the signing in button is frozen while the curser still blinks on the password line, any ideas??

Thanks!!
2018-2-7
Use props
kiloj757
New

When at the log in screen just swipe down on the top of the screen (P4P+) and it will open a screen which will allow you to re enter your network settings and you can reconnect to your wifi and log in.

Thank you!
2018-6-10
Use props
co-Sine
New
Canada

When at the log in screen just swipe down on the top of the screen (P4P+) and it will open a screen which will allow you to re enter your network settings and you can reconnect to your wifi and log in.

Thx.
Worked perfectly.
D.
2018-6-11
Use props
Bikevato
New

thank you very helpful.
2018-6-27
Use props
E3spyder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2028 ft

Just received my Phantom 4 Pro+ V 2.0 and can't connect to WiFi with my cell phone.  Enter password and it won't connect.  Anyone have a suggestion?
2018-6-28
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

E3spyder Posted at 2018-6-28 05:15
Just received my Phantom 4 Pro+ V 2.0 and can't connect to WiFi with my cell phone.  Enter password and it won't connect.  Anyone have a suggestion?

You might specify what you're doing, best with some screenshots.
You would not need to use your cell phone with the + version, that is the whole idea.
Enter password, where/to what?
2018-6-28
Use props
E3spyder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2028 ft

KedDK Posted at 2018-6-28 06:29
You might specify what you're doing, best with some screenshots.
You would not need to use your cell phone with the + version, that is the whole idea.
Enter password, where/to what?

The controller wants to connect to WiFi and the only WiFi I have is using my cell phone.  Can't give screen shots, it shuts me down before I even get that far.  Right after putting my country in it goes to WiFi connection  and recognizes my phone, but won't accept the password.  I also tried my On Star WiFi and it wouldn't recognize that password either.

2018-6-28
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

E3spyder Posted at 2018-6-28 06:41
The controller wants to connect to WiFi and the only WiFi I have is using my cell phone.  Can't give screen shots, it shuts me down before I even get that far.  Right after putting my country in it goes to WiFi connection  and recognizes my phone, but won't accept the password.  I also tried my On Star WiFi and it wouldn't recognize that password either.

Not sure if it could be the encryption used on the phone.
You are in the wifi  section found by dragging down from the top of the display and entering settings - not to be mistaken from the app login (email/dji account + password)?
2018-6-28
Use props
Rivi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74521 ft
United Arab Emirates

Can you try connecting to a wifi network?  I have connected via my a hotspot from my iphone without a problem.  try using show password to ensure that you are keying in the password right .
2018-6-29
Use props
flightsave
New
Flight distance : 138474 ft
United States

I spent  almost one frustrating hour until finally read this wonderful little piece of information providing this kind of obvious tip explaining how to access settings on the RC... What a shame!!!

Thank You
2018-7-12
Use props
fans232e4c06
New
Flight distance : 2428 ft
United States

I have tried this, told it to forget network and re-entered network settings and even says I’m connected on remote and still get the message at login that network not available.  Any ideas?
2018-10-27
Use props
Stalovman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United States

Thank you, your advice worked great
2018-12-29
Use props
Filip Kyzek
lvl.3
Czechia

Try to reset it with DJI Assistant 2
2018-12-30
Use props
jess310
lvl.1
United States

Hi racer888,

I swiped down, but the settings option does not pop up.  Only a triangle (left side), a circle (middle), and a square (right side) pop up.
2019-2-7
Use props
jess310
lvl.1
United States

jess310 Posted at 2-7 21:14
Hi racer888,

I swiped down, but the settings option does not pop up.  Only a triangle (left side), a circle (middle), and a square (right side) pop up.

I finally got the options to show up after resetting the RC .
2019-2-8
Use props
djiuser_sJJ9NOYVo1jH
New
United States

tech support told me the only fix was to send in for repair. finding this after shipping.
2020-1-20
Use props
P4P+_Brazil
lvl.4
Brazil

djiuser_sJJ9NOYVo1jH Posted at 1-20 18:25
tech support told me the only fix was to send in for repair. finding this after shipping.

Try to use your cell phone (hotspot) to connect the controller to the internet through it, that is how I did it in the initial setup .
2020-1-21
Use props
djiuser_ealAWSvXxXWa
New

United States

I have done all as suggested and even though it says I am logged onto the network on the WiFi setup screen

When I try to login it says it is not on the network

I have upgraded the controller to the latest software and it did the same thing before I upgraded
2020-4-16
Use props
djiuser_ealAWSvXxXWa
New

United States

I determined the problem,  the date was set for Jan 1 2000 and when I updated the date field it connected to the internet

2020-4-16
Use props
Firley
lvl.1
Flight distance : 332526 ft
Switzerland

Hello
Won't work on mine.
It says connecting to a wifi with 1bar. then goes back to having 4bars ans saying saved. Not quite sure how to post a video of issue
2022-4-16
Use props
FPVMT
New

Brazil

My Phantom 4 pro does not connect to wifi, I tried to use another internet, the cell phone, djiGo4, but nothing worked.
It starts and asks for login, but when I choose wifi internet, it doesn't connect to any network.

2022-7-26
Use props
turek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17510 ft
Poland

Having the same issue here, just bought P4P+ and cant sign in as it claims thai I am not connected to network
IMG_20220801_143912.jpg
2022-8-1
Use props
Phineous
New

South Africa

turek Posted at 8-1 05:02
Having the same issue here, just bought P4P+ and cant sign in as it claims thai I am not connected to network

Good morning sir
Did you manage to resolve the issue ? If yes please help me out as i am experiencing the same issue.
Thank you in advance .
2022-10-10
Use props
djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td
New

Nigeria

Having the same issue here, just bought P4P+ and cant sign in as it claims thai I am not connected to network[Image]

Good day pls I have the same issue how can I fix it thanks in advance
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td
New

Nigeria

Please I have a issue with my Dji drone controller, it showing network not available, check network connection.. and it connected to my Wi-Fi .
Pls I need a solution..
thanks in advance
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td
New

Nigeria

Please I have a issue with my Dji drone controller, it showing network not available, check network connection.. and it connected to my Wi-Fi .
Pls I need a solution..
thanks in advance
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td
New

Nigeria

2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td
New

Nigeria

Having the same issue here, just bought P4P+ and cant sign in as it claims thai I am not connected to network[Image]

Pls help me out having the same issue
2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td
New

Nigeria

Phineous Posted at 10-10 01:55
Good morning sir
Did you manage to resolve the issue ? If yes please help me out as i am experiencing the same issue.
Thank you in advance .

Pls have you resolved your own issue..
Am having thesame issues pls help me with solution thanks

2022-10-11
Use props
mr.bean757
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td Posted at 10-11 03:34
Pls I need a solution..
thanks in advance

try this https://youtu.be/mtxQi-h_MnA
2022-11-13
Use props
mr.bean757
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_ONxSWSUTY3Td Posted at 10-11 04:01
Pls have you resolved your own issue..
Am having thesame issues pls help me with solution thanks

wach this video https://youtu.be/mtxQi-h_MnA