Customs fees/ VAT - shipping to Europe (Portugal)
1497 1 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
catarinapf
New
Portugal

Hello everyone,

I'm buying the new DJI Spark (Fly More Combo) through DJI online store, but I'm having a few doubts about if I'll have to pay any additional taxes/ customs fees / VAT. According to DJI all those costs are included in the price, but I read some online comments saying that they were asked to pay an extra value to the carrier (DHL). Does anyone have a similar experience? Or it's safe to buy to Europe at DJI store? I live in Portugal, which is part of EU and we've to pay those extra costs if we're importing from outside EU. But I'm not sure if that's the case or if there's a European DJI store that ships the order to European countries, avoiding those customs rates.

I just want to make sure that I'm only paying the price online (799 euros for Combo) since the product will be shipped to Portugal.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you
2017-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

catarinapf, you don't need to pay any additional fee, the price in our online is the final price you need to pay including customs fees / VAT. If  the carrier asks for additional fee, please send email to Sales Team: [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]  for further assistance, they will help out.
2017-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules