Lightbridge 2 - red light and no Video signal on the ...
2398 7 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bldodo1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 346473 ft
Austria

Hi everybody,

i need your help.
i have a S900 + A2 + LB2 with a zenmuse GH4 Gimbal.

a few weeks ago my Gimbal did not work longer and i send it to DJI for repair. I get it back on Friday and i fix
it again on my S900. Everything went well and the Gimabl is working. But now i did not get a Video signal
on my Ipad. before i send the Gimbal to DJI, everything work perfectly.

I have the information on the ipad, that there is a "weak transmission signal" "low transmission signal"
I hope i can give the correct English words here.

Also the LED indicator on the Gimbal is blinking red. the Video indicator LED on the LB2 is fix red.

I already try to change the settings at the GH4, at the Ipad and the flight controller, but it made no sence.
i am connected with the copter, that works. But i did not get a video on the ipad.

can anybody help me?

thanks
2017-6-17
Use props
bldodo1
lvl.1
Austria

nobody here who can help?
what about the DJI Team?
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm sorry this was missed. Just to make sure I'm on the same page given your connections, you do have the GH4 connected to the EXT port, and have it selected accordingly in the Go app? Do you have the GH4  set to HD and not AV? You only sent in the GH4 and nothing else, correct? Could you happen to provide the case number for that repair? Any visuals that you have would be appreciated.
2017-6-20
Use props
bldodo1
lvl.1
Austria

Hi, sorry for my delay. I am still frustrated because i did not get a video signal. i tried so many thinks on the settings without any result.
i can send you some pictures by Email.

the case number for the repair of my gimbal was CAS-646820-P1M5J0

Hope that anybody can help.

2017-7-17
Use props
bldodo1
lvl.1
Austria

@DJI-Jamie
any news?

2017-7-23
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

A red light I believe means it isn't binded to the controller. I'm not flying yet with my s1000 not so i have a video feed but in my testing when I'm connected to the l2 unit the red led goes green
2017-7-24
Use props
Copafield
lvl.1

Australia

I dont have a video feed*
2017-7-24
Use props
AERISRUN
lvl.2
Flight distance : 909685 ft
  • >>>
Réunion

Hello,

I tried to connect a Canon XF300 with a non dji micro HDMI to HDMI and i gat an image on the Ipad. !! I have no idea why !

GOpro 3 or Sony Rx100 give me no result (with DJI hdmi cable)

Adrien
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules