Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected
19074 62 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ro_flyer
Captain
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

Nees Posted at 2017-7-4 04:45
Never had a crash...

Congrats... you are the first I hear that!
2017-7-4
Use props
Eddie Hai
New
Hong Kong

same here...
2017-7-4
Use props
ZeroGravity
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5928881 ft
Thailand

Just had exactly the same problem!

I am running ipad2 mini, never had a problem up to today.

Ipad hot as hell and constant warnings on the app about maxed out CPU, also very annoying and problematic lags on video.

What is going on DJI>?
2017-7-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I found on my Android Samsung S7 phone that turning the display resolution down to 1920 x 1080 and display mode to basic (versus higher res and fancy cinematic modes) solved my app disconnect issues.  Higher res and higher display modes require more power (ie. processing power).  So that might be what it is referring to.  Go into phone settings for display and find out what the settings are.  Also turn off wifi, blu tooth, and nfc so they quit pestering the processor.
2017-7-4
Use props
TheHammer
Flight distance : 276001 ft
Australia

Same problem , Device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected. rolled back to 800 , still have problem ,  no problem before update..This is software/ hardware problem ..pls fix DJI
2017-7-4
Use props
frankencopter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 176936 ft
United States

Landbo Posted at 2017-6-17 14:15
Is the error message from iOS or DJIGO4  ?

Regards Leif.

I got the same message this evening while filming fireworks.  It was brief and went away.  Looked like a
DJI Go message but I can't be sure.  It popped up in the app display similar to other DJI Go warnings.
2017-7-4
Use props
frankencopter
lvl.3
United States

seeker_ktf_ Posted at 2017-6-17 15:52
What resolution were you transmitting video in?

Unless it was the CPU on the P3P  bird sending the message, it should not matter as it only sends 720p back down to the controller, I would think.  
2017-7-4
Use props
frankencopter
lvl.3
United States

floco Posted at 2017-6-20 03:08
Yes: I purchased an ipad mini 2 to fly the mavic, nothing else installed and in airplane mode. I get this warning as well.
I was beta testing iOS 11 so thought it was linked with the beta version of the OS.
Anyways, I sent the ipad mini back.

That's a thought.  I also did a major IOS upgrade on my iPads and phone since my last flight.  Perhaps that is it... Lots of bugs in the last IOS update, including a low device battery warning and then it jumps back up to 65%.
2017-7-4
Use props
frankencopter
lvl.3
United States

DocAraxá Posted at 2017-6-21 09:30
Dear Pilots,

I had the same problems. I use a iPhone 6plus.

Yep.  Scared me so bad I brought the bird down
2017-7-4
Use props
frankencopter
lvl.3
United States

gow7 Posted at 2017-6-19 14:36
Sorry for not replying, I don't know why but notifications were off.
So, the messages are Warnings from DJI Go 4 app, and I haven't seen then before this new update. Yesterday I was able to fly Mavic with only 2 or 3 warnings. Never happened before, I guess this is from the latest firmware because I haven't changed the way I use DJI Go 4 and Mavic.

I'm running the DJI Go original app for P3P, updated.  I got the message this evening for the first time in flying for over 1.5 years!   I was running on an iPhone 6 plus with all apps off except the DJI Go  Did not try putting it in airplane mode however.  And... I usually run with an iPad mini.  This is the first time I've used my iPhone 6+ since the last update to the app.
2017-7-4
Use props
DJL
First Officer
Flight distance : 795810 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue! Using iPad mini4 cellular. Hope DJI fix this in the next up date.
2017-7-5
Use props
JamesLG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2926306 ft
United States

I too am getting the same results since updating app and firmware. I fly a P3P and use an iPhone 6. Never had the problem before the last update. I have been told that this is something new in the latest app release and if I would keep my device out of the sun it would help minimize the errors so I guess I have to fly at night.
2017-7-18
Use props
fans8bb178b8
New
Flight distance : 3917231 ft
United States

i suspect it is something new and related.  i have about 400 flights over about a year, and that message started after the update.  for my last flight just now, it stayed on for most of the flight.  i did notice that the video signal coming back to the controller was weak most of the time.  but, that has been going on for a while.  i have the best ipad made plugged into my controller and don,t know why the cpu would be an issue now?
2017-7-26
Use props
Satish
lvl.1

South Africa

I had exactly the same issue today for the first time and am looking for the solution. I was in aircraft mode on my phone
2017-7-28
Use props
Richard_Panama
New
Panama

Very new to all this. Less then a dozen flights. I got this error today as well. I bought a new Ipad 4. No problems working with my Iphone 6s. Could be heat related though. I was at the beach and it was at least 30+ in direct sun. First flight didn't get any problems. After swapping out a new battery, everything was hot. Started getting the error constantly. Video would lag badly.  Was using 4k video with sound. Dropped to 2k 30fps no sound. Cleared the cache. Tried 3rd flight and was extremely lagging. Didn't affect the flight. Next I guess I will try to go to airplane mode, go to 1080 res or just check in the evening when it's cooler. These where the first flights with the Ipad so will also try the Iphone at the beach to see if it works better.
2017-8-6
Use props
gow7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 33031 ft
Portugal

Hello,
Almost 2 months have passed now since I had this problem for the first time. Currently I'm using DJI GO 4 (4.1.5) on iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.3 and I haven't experienced this problems again (I also have the latest firmware on the birth).
I'm on vacations and I intend to fly it every single day, so let's hope it's fixed. I've noted though, through Airdata, that this messages were shown when I had bad GPS signal. I don't know if it was a coincidence, but it's a start. What do you think?

Take care.

ps: for this post ignore notification D (to be honest I didn't noticed on the field, and it never happened again) and G (I have another post about this).
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 23.48.13.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 23.48.47.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 23.48.56.png
2017-8-15
Use props
HecticPancakes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 598156 ft

Australia

No probs with crash or updates but recently my iPhone 7 Plus has stared to get hot while in use with my Mavic
2017-9-28
Use props
Håkan K
First Officer
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Apparently something is in the works ... CPU overloaded
2017-9-28
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

No problems with iPad Mini2/16 with all apps/FW/iPad up to date.  Works like a charm.  Smooth as silk.  The only error is now and then when I let the iPad limited memory get a little full of pictures.  I clean it out to make room and all is well.  
2017-10-11
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i found disabling caching will help aid performance..
2017-10-11
Use props
balans007
lvl.3
Flight distance : 675082 ft
United States

The same thing happened to me however this occurred on August 6th and 16 2019 using iOS 12.4 with an iPhone 6 16gb of memory.
2019-8-17
Use props
djiuser_jpmR23KWhtaU
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am using iPad with dji mini2 and had this problem once before and after switching everything off it cleared. I have updated firmware
It happened again today after flying for over 30 minutes.
2021-9-29
Use props
djiuser_jpmR23KWhtaU
lvl.1

United Kingdom

EastyT Posted at 2017-6-25 07:02
Score one for Android!

If you would have chosen the Android OS as your GO4 platform, you would have been spared the heartache of expecting the app to work properly.

I notice that controller battery life is halved by using android with the Parrot Anafi as opposed to iOS.
2021-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules