Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
wrong email / password
5056 14 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa58cdf32
lvl.1
United States

My DJI Assistant app continuously gives me the "wrong email / password" error screen. I even followed the link to my email and reset the password and i'm still locked out of the app. Did I forget to mention that this happened on set?
2017-6-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'm assuming you're referring to the Assistant app to use with the Ronin series, correct? Have you already tried reinstalling the Assistant App? Did you notice this after updating the app or your device's OS? When you're attempting to log into your DJI account in the app, is this while the Ronin is connected or disconnected?
2017-6-17
Use props
fansa58cdf32
lvl.1
United States

You are correct, I'm speaking about the ronin series. I have reinstalled the app twice and I haven't recently downed any updates. I'm attempting to log in only after the Ronin has been located by the bluetooth.
2017-6-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansa58cdf32 Posted at 2017-6-17 15:03
You are correct, I'm speaking about the ronin series. I have reinstalled the app twice and I haven't recently downed any updates. I'm attempting to log in only after the Ronin has been located by the bluetooth.

Try to log in before hand and see if the issue persists. What mobile device are you using and whether or not you're connected to WiFi or cellular data?
2017-6-17
Use props
AF1
lvl.1
United States

I can't log in at all because the app doesn't recognize my password.
Photo Jun 19.jpeg
2017-6-19
Use props
AF1
lvl.1
United States

Can you help me change my password?
2017-6-19
Use props
AF1
lvl.1
United States

I've tried everything
Photo Jun 19.png
Photo Jun 19-4.png
2017-6-19
Use props
Dean - Bekaru T
Captain
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

i also have a situation where my login on my devise says that i am using an invalid email address. I only have one email that i have used many years, so i know it is correct and anyway i retyped it many times - i also retyped my password many times but continue to get no access. no point changing my password cause thats not the problem and as i only have one email there exists no alternative for me to use.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

AF1 Posted at 2017-6-19 07:45
I've tried everything

It's really difficult to see the images you posted, could you happen to provide larger versions? As far as resetting your DJI Account email, resetting it on the DJI Website would be the only way. I would recommend clearing the browser cache and reattemping the process. In regards to the Assistant app, try one more reinstall along with connecting to a different internet source. Try logging in before connecting to the Ronin to see if it's interferring somehow. For the sake of troubleshooting, have you tried a different mobile device to see if it's some sort of data cache issue on that device?
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Dean - Bekaru T Posted at 2017-6-20 11:41
i also have a situation where my login on my devise says that i am using an invalid email address. I only have one email that i have used many years, so i know it is correct and anyway i retyped it many times - i also retyped my password many times but continue to get no access. no point changing my password cause thats not the problem and as i only have one email there exists no alternative for me to use.

Did you notice this after updating the app, the OS or anything to that effect? Have you already tried rinstalling the app or using a different mobile device?
2017-6-20
Use props
AF1
lvl.1
United States

The solution was to actually log into the app on a desktop & reset my password manually. the desktop app gives more features than the mobile app. Thanks for your support. Now my Inspire 2 is warning me that I have a camera sensor error.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans021c435d
New

New Zealand

Rob mini 3 pro still can’t get reset password to be sent on the inbuilt screen off the transmiter
2023-9-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans021c435d Posted at 9-18 00:39
Rob mini 3 pro still can’t get reset password to be sent on the inbuilt screen off the transmiter

Hi there, may I double confirm if you were referring to the DJI Mini 3 Pro? If you can not reset the password in the DJI RC controller, you can reset it here in the website directly, and use the new password to log in again. See if this works.
2023-9-18
Use props
Steve Hawkins
New

United States

Password email and phone number always incorrect. Will not email me back. This dji is garbage. Mini 3 with remote control. These people should test their products before they sell them. This garbage was not worth the money. It cant even get off the ground. It says connected to internet. It says i dont have the right password. It wont email me back. It says my phone number is incorrect. What kind of trash is this?
2023-12-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Steve Hawkins Posted at 12-5 12:35
Password email and phone number always incorrect. Will not email me back. This dji is garbage. Mini 3 with remote control. These people should test their products before they sell them. This garbage was not worth the money. It cant even get off the ground. It says connected to internet. It says i dont have the right password. It wont email me back. It says my phone number is incorrect. What kind of trash is this?

Hi, there. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This is not the experience we want you to have. May we confirm where you are exactly getting this error message? Is it on the app or on the remote controller with a built-in screen? Could you please provide us with a video showing the issue or a photo via PM so we can further check? Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules