Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.
76109 367 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raven4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

I beleive anything with an A9 or A10 processor.
2017-11-2
Use props
yosephat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 724570 ft
Indonesia

Dear DJI R&D,

I Also experienced this problem like sporadic video feed - occasional green image on screen and error message "Mobile device CPU fully loaded......".

I try to close all apps and uninstal some apps, but the result is the same.
I try to uninstal DJI GO4 and install it again, but the result is the same.
I try to Factory Reset my Ipad and install it again, but the result is still the same.

Then I try manual selecting chanel transmission and lowering bitrate to 4Mbps and it works fine.
so, I don't know the problem is in Apps or in my Ipad.

if problem is in my Ipad, please give me reason why the older DJI GO App is works fine and problem is apear after I do update.

okay, I believe its better for me (your customer) if you add some feature to detect CPU activity and display "Mobile device CPU fully loaded......" when in full load. But Why I still need to lowering bitrate to 4Mbps manualy? can you make some code to make it automatically lowering bit rate when CPU in fully load? or reduce some thing with heavy load? or do other smart things?

In my opinion, there is some bug or not run correctly in your DJI GO 4 Apps, especially on Block Code HD Transmission (Auto mode). Please tell your engineer to try before publishing.
if you don't believe me, please try it by your self.

SPECS:
Phantom 4 Pro (lastest Firmware Version).
DJI GO 4 Apps (the lastest version)
Ipad mini 4 (iOS 11.1)

Regards,
Yosephat.
2017-11-3
Use props
Senke
lvl.1
Germany

Same here with P3P and iPad Mini 2. Very frustrating.

App Version 3.1.19
Firmware 1.11.20
Firmware RC 1.9.2
Basic App Fly Safe Database 01.00.01.05

Problem shows up here:

Before update, everything was absolut stable and smooth!
2017-11-3
Use props
Senke
lvl.1
Germany

And as a note to my post #323: HDMI module is installed and iPad Mini 2 was not getting hot.
I reseted iPad to factory defaults and installed only DJI Go App. Still unusable.
The HDMI picture is perfect.

For me it looks like mostly users with HDMI module are affected?
2017-11-3
Use props
yosephat
lvl.2
Indonesia

Just try newest updated V4.1.16, but the result is same.
It is serious bug, please fix it ASAP.

thanks.
2017-11-5
Use props
Senke
lvl.1
Germany

Yes, same here. Update did not made anything better.

Interesting: While the original pcb for the P3P has three chips on it (TMS320DM368 Digital Media System-on-Chip; 1Gb (x8, x16) DDR2 SDRAM; third is not readable for me), these are missing on the pcb with the HDMI output.

HDMI module
first chip
second chip

2017-11-6
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

I shut off video cashing and it hasn't come back with my Ipad Mini 2's that both have only 32GB. Yeah, no video loaded on my ipad but at least it has been working knock on wood.
2017-11-6
Use props
Senke
lvl.1
Germany

Can this be related to the version of the rc? I have a GL300 A....
2017-11-10
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

Recently updated my iPad mini 4 to iOS 11.1.1 and DJI GO 4 .17 and now getting CPU fully loaded caution and jumping video feed. This has never happened before on any of my DJI drones it has always been buttery smooth until the latest Go app update.... so to me it is clear that it is whatever has been changed within the new app version!
2017-11-12
Use props
fansa77c90a6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 820600 ft
United States

JohnnieYaz Posted at 2017-11-6 18:13
I shut off video cashing and it hasn't come back with my Ipad Mini 2's that both have only 32GB. Yeah, no video loaded on my ipad but at least it has been working knock on wood.

Thanks, I'm going to try the same with mine and hope it works.
2017-11-13
Use props
Senke
lvl.1
Germany

I solved my problem by organizing a GL300 *C* remote controller on eBay. Now it works. But I had no chance with my GL300 *A* remote controller.

DJI changed the USB chip set according to this post:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-24446-1-1.html

Maybe the new app or firmware needs a higher transfer rate?

I am glad it works now for me but I find it disturbing that DJI ist bricking old hardware with new firmwares. They should simply not offer new firmwares to old hardware if it is not compatible!

- Christian
2017-11-15
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Wow, it serves as a lesson not to upgrade FW without knowing its consequences. You should ask DJI to pay for your RC.
2017-11-16
Use props
yosephat
lvl.2
Indonesia

Senke Posted at 2017-11-15 08:30
I solved my problem by organizing a GL300 *C* remote controller on eBay. Now it works. But I had no chance with my GL300 *A* remote controller.

DJI changed the USB chip set according to this post:

I experienced video lag with GL300F, and now I’m confusing.
Can you help me brother?
2017-11-17
Use props
Senke
lvl.1
Germany

yosephat Posted at 2017-11-17 06:04
I experienced video lag with GL300F, and now I’m confusing.
Can you help me brother?

I did not know there is a *F* version. Do you have a Phantom 3 Professional?
2017-11-19
Use props
yosephat
lvl.2
Indonesia

Senke Posted at 2017-11-19 23:27
I did not know there is a *F* version. Do you have a Phantom 3 Professional?

No, I using Phantom 4 Pro, and the problem occurs after I update aircraft and RC.
2017-11-20
Use props
jlund
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105581 ft
United States

Wow! 5 months since this first post about this issue and no fix yet. Same thing just happened to me on a pro shoot. Embarrassing and costly since the client reasonably wanted a price cut for time it took me to mitigate the problem.
2017-11-23
Use props
tcjdrones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 333179 ft
United States

Time heals all wounds! But yea, I check this thread probably 5 times a week just hoping...
2017-11-23
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I gave up expecting a solution and bought CrystalSky! Here in my region it is normal to make 38ºC and it is IMPOSSIBLE to use the iPad outside the car (without air conditioning).

I have not made any flights using CrystalSky yet I hope the problem is solved. It was disturbing me a lot in my work!
2017-12-2
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2017-12-2 17:29
I gave up expecting a solution and bought CrystalSky! Here in my region it is normal to make 38ºC and it is IMPOSSIBLE to use the iPad outside the car (without air conditioning).

I have not made any flights using CrystalSky yet I hope the problem is solved. It was disturbing me a lot in my work!

You know that CS is android based hence there will not have the same issue as apple based system. Do refer to discussions here about any issues with CS though. Good luck.
2017-12-2
Use props
Tim Nealey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48858 ft
United States

Hi all new to posting and flying a dji.  Got me a Spark (new) still waiting for remote, on 128gig  iphone6 maybe 32 gigs used.  About a month now of flying no problems, have 40 flights. Only using go4 app.

More recent flights started capturing more video and pictures and couple pano. I was doing a hover flight in my room couple days ago cause the wind was bad and the app started kicking me out with the phone cpu warning.  I didn't fly yesterday... Then took it out today. Started kicking me out again. That lead me here.  

I happened to go look around the app and found in the editor section that it had auto made a few videos (I had not let it do this deleting any time found any previously). I went through a bunch of times being kicked out as, I removed the auto videos then deleted some old stuff out of the album just to make sure...

Now so far the app is holding stable. I'm waiting on a charge to go see if this fixes the kicking out problem.  I believe the editor side of the app is labor intensive when keeping the videos in the face of the editor.  Right after I deleted those auto created videos the opening splash screen that had a dividing line horizontally across the screen just below the spark in the picture went back to the normal picture with no distortion.
I've been in the app as I write this with no kick.  I still have cache on.  I happened to delete my local flight records. Then getting them back hitting sync again, shows 2 flights missing.  Everything else seems to be where I was at. Have never deleted the app.

I'm actually going to go test fly right now before I post this.      

Yup Just did a little indoor flight and works 100% again no more kick no more phone cpu warning.
I did not record or take any pictures / pano.  Didn't even reset my phone just the app.
I think keeping the editor clean it will stay this way. I'll post back if it returns.

I was surprised had video editing in the app as that takes a lot. Maybe it was creating the auto videos as was trying to use the app. Wish there was a way to turn this off. Every time I go in there seems to have a made one. I had looked through most in this thread hope I'm not repeating.

Happy flying.
2017-12-6
Use props
fans1597a689
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2987507 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Just to add up to the conversation. I fly a phantom 4 pro with ipad mini 4. and having lots of problems that I already saw around internet. Camera inverting when looking down, side sensors failing, poor and breaking video feed and sometimes this cpu full load. I close all the apps before flying, have the video feed limited to 4mpbs and disable the video cache. So theres nothing else to do beside DJI releases very soon a new FW and app. This is making very difficult to work and get the images done. It`s really pityfull when a company tells you to downgrade. And what about the app? Just speed things up, it wasnt this faulty, what have you done DJI??
2018-2-21
Use props
Draken413o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 678346 ft
Singapore

This issue is still plaguing me. Video signal was so bad that flying back 100m took me 3mins as it was flying blind. My video feed was grayed. iPad felt hot. I encountered this issue when iOS 11 came out and I’m quite disappointed that after all this time this issue has still not been fixed? I fully updated all firmwares for aircraft and ipad+apps
2018-3-22
Use props
Dji Nick 5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113468 ft
United States

Skyggen Posted at 2017-6-22 02:21
I had same issue 1 hour ago. Mavic Pro and IPad mini 4

I'm running an iPad Mini 4 all up to date no apps running in the background with plenty of memory for my spark and just had the same issue happened to me. And never happened before the last update
2018-6-9
Use props
Rodger8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get that message using my Phantom 4 Pro. I am using a iPad mini 4 128 GB and Wi-Fi and Cellular and the Mini 4 has the A8 Processor. What is happening is that the Processor is full. It is not  just the Go 4 Program, it is affected by other Apps on your Tablet as well, such as an update that is waiting to be installed. I was getting it quite a bit and then I did all of my updates including the Flysafe Database update and all was well for about a month.  Now it comes back every once in a while.  I have never had any issues with the notice.  It is telling you that performance of the App may be affected. The Go 4 Program is a very powerful Program and needs a lot of processing power when being fully utilized. I will say that I have never received the message with my Crystal Sky which I use with my I2. Waiting for the Mini 5. As far as being related to the latest update goes it is just a matter of the Program growing and it needs more Processor power to be fully utilized. Not to worry, your I 2 is not going to fall out of the sky. The warning is just telling you that things may happen a bit slower and I doubt that any of us would ever notice any difference.
2018-6-10
Use props
engelo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12311667 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Same message to me ipad 3 mini with I3 and p4p !!!
2018-6-10
Use props
ATV Air
New
Flight distance : 4531 ft

I have a 16GB iPad mini 3 and have been using if with drones for a couple years.  I just got the CPU full error during a mission today and thought I needed an iPad 4 after reading this thread.  I wiped my mini clean, reinstalled software and it works fine now.  I'll know for sure after several missions tomorrow but so far, most of the responses on this thread seem to be incorrect.  Just wipe your iPad clean and restore it.
2018-6-26
Use props
fansfcc89423
lvl.2
United States

Hi since cleaning your iPad mini 3 and reinstalling the software, have you gotten the cpu loaded error since? Thanks. I am getting cpu fully loaded error on my iPad mini 4 flying my Mavic Air.
2018-7-24
Use props
fansb5aed3f6
lvl.1
United States

Got it using an iPad 4 Mini with the new Mavic 2 Pro (firmware fully updated).  Caused a 2-3 second delay in the feed which, as you can imagine, is nearly impossible to work with.

Sucks.
2018-9-17
Use props
Roytala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2228 ft
United States

I tried both iPhone 6+ and mini 4 on the Mavic Mini and both showed the “Device CPU overloaded....”. I checked the battery temperature and it was 118 deg F, way above the limit of 104 deg. By the way, the outside temperature is 95 deg. By the looks of it DJI must have added that to the update to monitor the temperature of the quad and not the monitoring device since I was in a shaded area while testing. I’ve used that mini4 several times in temperatures above 100 deg (high desert, just browsing and not flying a drone) with no problem of shutting down. Just my opinion.
2020-6-10
Use props
S.mavicair2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 820082 ft
Malaysia

Hi all, have been reading all the above to find seems no solutions to the msg poped up when using the DJI apps via Ipad mini 4. im using Ipad mini4 on my latest mavic air 2. so frustrating after screen freeze having this message. any good recommendation.  

2020-6-11
Use props
mnoble
New
Flight distance : 6240 ft
United Kingdom

I just received my Mavic air 2 today and took it out for the first time and i received the mobile error as everyone else has above. I'm using iPhone 6 Plus and have nothing running in the background. The Iphone6 has the latest IOS and my Mavic air 2 is fully updated. The image also on my iPhone had chequered patches, mainly on the edges of the clouds ( i was not recording as i just wanted to get used to the controls). Any ideas with error and also chequered patches.
2020-6-26
Use props
fvgtinet.cat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69091 ft
Spain

fans21d4f89a Posted at 2017-6-19 08:14
Same thing to me. I got P4P and Ipad mini 2 about 4 months. Everything was fine before, then suddenly happened yesterday. The video is lost even 20 feet away.

Hello, I think is a temperature of iPad problem. Try yo put into Air conditioned of your car and maybe solve the problem
2020-6-29
Use props
TomAir9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 314144 ft
United States

Search UTube for "CPU fully loaded".  I found several suggestion that seeded to work for me.  The problem is with your phone or tablet.  The term "Mobile device" refers to your phone or tablet.  Older devices are slower that newer ones.  Note the UTube suggestions.
2020-7-15
Use props
sinebar1gmail.com
lvl.1

United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-6-17 21:48
Hi
Like cougar said, it sounds like you need more power
I am running the iPad mini 4 128 gig memory and Wi-Fi / cellular version. No issues with any of my DJI drone including the I2

I have the same iPad as you but I get the same message.  
2020-7-31
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

sinebar1gmail.com Posted at 7-31 18:56
I have the same iPad as you but I get the same message.

Sorry, this was a software glitch in the DJI GO app and the new version of the DJI GO App takes more CPU power which can cause the older iPad's to overheat and or be underpowered running the software. Did not find a solution other than buying a newer faster iPad
RichJ53
2020-8-4
Use props
N4KHQ
lvl.1
United States

I started getting the message with a Mavic Air 2 and iPad Mini 4 but did not see any video issues. I turned caching off which I never use and the message went away.
2020-8-23
Use props
Roytala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2228 ft
United States

ProBowie Posted at 2017-6-23 03:51
I too am having this problem.  Inspire 2, iPad mini 2 perfect workflow and never a problem.  After updating, I kept getting the message... I love the iPad mini size but feel like I must now upgrade to an iPad Pro.  Anyone with a iPad Pro have this problem??

iPad mini 5 should fix it.  I think an A8 processor or any dual-core processor can’t handle the latest update. A minimum quad-core processor is an A10 (iphone 7 and 7+).
2020-10-4
Use props
Djmabq
lvl.1

United States

I was getting this message as soon as I started up the DJI app then I actually went through removing all non- essential apps and stopped all non-essential processes as well as turning off Bluetooth. It seemed to help! First flight sense was flawless!
2021-1-26
Use props
djiuser_rvLrboRIcQ2Z
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-19 08:44
Having the Video Cache enabled does takes CPU power that can be taxing on some mobile devices more so than others. If you're noticing some lag or overall performance issues with the app itself, running things at the bare minimum can help alleviate the issue.

What do you mean by running everything at its minimum?
2021-2-2
Use props
thecounty
lvl.1
United States

Same issue here Ipad mini 4 Fly app..
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules