Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo battery doesn't work
1263 7 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3df8321b
lvl.1
India

When I connect battery to my charger it stays green only and when I inserted in osmo the battery does not work my both batteries aren't working. Help as soon as possible
2017-6-18
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

When you insert into the handle, what happens? Do any lights flash or anything?
2017-6-18
Use props
fans3df8321b
lvl.1
India

No nothing happened with osmo
2017-6-18
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Have you checked in the handle to make sure there's nothing covering the contacts?
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

How doe the right indicator show? Solid green or red after powering on? If it's solid red, the Osmo’s battery is encrypted. please try to wipe the copper sheet inside the handle with 95% alcohol and cotton swab. Let the alcohol air dry. If it does not work, wipe the battery contact with alcohol and cotton swab.  
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused, please keep us updated if the problem persists.
2017-6-20
Use props
fans3df8321b
lvl.1
India

My dji osmo both batteries gave red solid light.
After I on osmo all led light gets blink and then it's turn in to solid red led light indicators and gimble shut down and then still red led light gave solid signal
2017-6-21
Use props
OctavioRC
New

Mexico

Did anyone tried to clean the battery contact? on the battery and inside the osmo?  i having the same problem and in others posts is seems  to be the solution. i havent tried.
2017-8-23
Use props
OctavioRC
New

Mexico

I fixed,  the problem is that the batteries was making proper contact with the osmo, so you have to make shure this by pushing the battery little hard.
2017-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules