Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Image Transmission
879 2 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike9129
First Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

Have the inspire1 pro and im getting alot of problems with this.
if I leave the drone stationary it seems to work, but still has the odd hiccup in the video feed. gimbal controls and everything is working perfect (so i still get the histogram even when the screen is showing no image transmission
if I move the drone at all it cuts the connection, but again, I still see histogram etc on the screen, just no video image (also noted that the controller signal strength shows full on both the connection to the RC for control and the HD feed???)

Updated to the latest firmware today to see if it would help - no good
cleared the cache - no good
Tried using the slave remote as the primary remote - got worse
fiddled with hardware decoding and the signal refresh rate - no good

everything is the latest firmware across the board - drone with X5 firmware, App (not the one for p4p and inspire 2) and remotes.

any ideas?
2017-6-18
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi
Sounds like either one of your camera mount cables is loose that connect to the base mount. Or your camera mount contacts are dirty or need to be cleaned. Mark on one of the other threads said to loosen the two Philips mounting screws just a little bit. By doing this the camera contacts get some more pressure at the base mount of the Inspire. Sorry I do not have any photos of the cables in the base plate..
Rich

IMG_8244.JPG IMG_8242.JPG
2017-6-18
Use props
Mike9129
First Officer
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

I'll give that a go right away! Hopefully it'll work.

It's annoying the way that it works ok sometimes and then more times it doesn't, no matter what I try.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules