Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 SE - when will DJI officially sell ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

At present 3 SE is only available officially in China with the online DJI site saying NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR REGION when any attempt to look at it.

We know that some sellers are already offering the 3 SE outside China.

So the question remains - When will DJI officially sell this in for example Europe ?

Note to those who are clicking Copy and Paste from eBay etc. - I ask OFFICIALLY sold ... not GREY imports ...

Nigel
2017-6-18
Use props
pasaytenpete
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47346 ft
United States

Do not know if GearBest is considered a grey import or if they are an official DJI reseller, but they are selling it...  They also sell the Phantom 4, Mavics,  and Sparks...

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_615404.html
2017-6-18
Use props
WIMO
lvl.3
Netherlands

It will only be on the market when there is positive feedback form the Chinese market
2017-6-22
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

DJI have basically ignored my request for information on sales of the SE outside China ... I have reminded them of my request ...

Nigel
2017-6-29
Use props
Labroides
Captain
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

solentlife Posted at 2017-6-29 03:02
DJI have basically ignored my request for information on sales of the SE outside China ... I have reminded them of my request ...

Nigel

Perhaps the fact that it doesn't comply with radio regulations anywhere except China might be a factor??
2017-6-29
Use props
GK-Phantom3SE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 585748 ft
Italy

Coming from a Hubsan X4 501s, I decided to upgrade & got myself a P3SE via TomTop.com and have nothing but praise for it.  GO app / features. photo+video quality, range, everything.  We live out in stix (currently main area of ops) so radio-regs won't apply.  Only issue was that I occasionally got 'gimbal overload' but (via another forum?) think this is down to 3rd-party eBay-sourced filters I am/was using.  Apparently the motor can be quite fussy (genuine DJI filters apparently weigh c. 2g (?!) - my push-on-then-screw-in-filter combo weighs 7g.).  Without it, no msgs.  May try drilling-out some of the push-on plastic to reduce weight.  Otherwise all-good - 4K / 4km / VisPos / GPS+GLONASS etc.  Have already clocked up c. 44km of flight in only a month. For now, a happy bunny ;-)
2017-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules