Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro won't update
1612 7 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coleslav
New
Poland

Hello

It seems that my Mavic is sick with the "won't update disease".

I have tried updating with the GO4 app - Upadate Failed.
I have tried with the Assistant 2 PC software - same result.

Tried different PC - no go, tried with different smartphoneS - no go.

I've also contacted someone from DJI administrators more then a week ago, and got no response.

So here i am, crying like a little baby - WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY MAVIC?

There is a thread on this forum stating that this can be fixed by contacting someone from DJI - they change something on the server - then there is a posibility to downgrade to old FW and from there to newer one. If that is the case - who should i contact?

2017-6-18
Use props
fansfef9c3ca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23835 ft
Malaysia

hello

Please contact support@dji.com to get the 3.350 firmware for your DJI Assistant 2 software
2017-6-18
Use props
Eethon
New
United Kingdom

I have the same issue. Mavic  arrived today, charged everything did the firmware update and it failed. All the fans spun up and I could not power the drone down. The 2 middle green LEDs on the battery are on. All subsequent attempts to reinstall the firmware or downgrade have failed. Its not a great start and I am seriously considering sending it back as faulty.
2017-6-20
Use props
fansba0101e1
New

Australia

Same issue here
2017-6-21
Use props
fansba0101e1
New

Australia

I unboxed my drone today and it was all good until it asked for the firmware upgrade on dji go 4 which I did but it got stuck on 99% and I have to restart the RC and drone  after an hour but now the RC won't connect to the drone.
I tried to pair it manually but no response
Connected the RC to dji assistant2 and tried to upgrade or downgrade the firmware but it failed a million times, it won't even reset to factory setting.
The drone can be downgraded but then it asks for the new firmware which get stuck every time
Sick of this drone already
2017-6-21
Use props
bacu
New
Netherlands

I'm also experiencing updating issues with my brand new mavic.
It came with 400 installed. After many times I managed to install 550, but no luck on updating to newer versions.

Contacted support concerting this. Hoping on a quick solution.
2017-6-25
Use props
bacu
New
Netherlands

bacu Posted at 2017-6-25 07:06
I'm also experiencing updating issues with my brand new mavic.
It came with 400 installed. After many times I managed to install 550, but no luck on updating to newer versions.

Thor fixed arranged the 350 update for me... and it worked perfectly!
2017-6-26
Use props
fans4c6a9621
lvl.1
Flight distance : 794 ft

United States

Sitting in the house for 2 weeks trying to do this update going crazy I love the Drone when it works hate it when it says update tried everything in the world Apple computer regular pc Apple phone regular Android phone still having the same issues hopefully DJI cease this complaint from all of us and do something fast it's starting to seems like we going to have a class action lawsuit going on I'm Rollin up all my drawn friends and say let's do it because I'm tired of looking at my drone and I can't fly it DJI help us or we going to want something back that is cash I could have bought the cheaper drone and would have probably been better off I told so many people that DJI was the best but now I have egg in my face DJI fix this problem fast please help
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules