Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stuck on recoding!
964 6 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jiri.Ruzicka.82
lvl.1

Australia

Hi. I would use some help. I am just now on airport and ready to travel / shoot but found issue. When i press record it starts record, then screen on DJI Go app goes gray with last known picture and more doesnt react. Doesnt stop recording when pressing button and DJI app doesnt show any more live feed from osmo. Just about hour ago all was working fine. Now i am on airport, need my osmo to work but dont have time to go through whole servicing process. Any idea how to fix it on the go? Please help.
2017-6-18
Use props
Jiri.Ruzicka.82
lvl.1

Australia

One more thing. When i turn osmo off then file is not saved so it looks like it didnt record. Otherwise. Seems power up eell, gimbal respond well. Gimbal respond on controller even when Osmo stuck as i mentioned above.
2017-6-18
Use props
Salty777
lvl.4
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Which Osmo is it? Mobile? Plus? Original?
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that has caused in your trip.  May I have the specific model of your OSMO? If it's Osmo/Osmo+/Osmo pro, please try to re-insert the SD card and format it. If the image doesn't recover, try to reset WI-FI by the following steps: keep pressing the Trigger and shutter button simultaneously, pull the Power Switch down for about 8 seconds, wifi password will be reset as 12341234
Please keep us updated if the problem persists or not.
2017-6-20
Use props
Jiri.Ruzicka.82
lvl.1

Czechia

It is original osmo. Still on the go but will try it in next 24 hours. Thx for your support guys
2017-6-20
Use props
Jiri.Ruzicka.82
lvl.1

Czechia

Tested out. Tried to format memory card but didnt help. So i thought it may be something more than that. But then i decided to try my card from DJI Phantom 3 Pro and with this memory card all works great. So it was just dead memory card. Now my trip my be well documented . Unfortunately part where we were leaving and way to airport is gone but thats alright considering whats all is ahead of us.
2017-6-20
Use props
Jiri.Ruzicka.82
lvl.1

Czechia

Thx for your help guys
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules