Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nessebar is waiting ...
493 13 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mattcoq
Captain
Flight distance : 3522740 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi to everyone,

On the Black Sea coast again and I just edited a little video of the area ...

No color edition, just lined up the different clips ....

First time I was trying the ND8 filter on my P4P ... Pretty impressed and happy by the results ...

Enjoy and feel free to comment,

2017-6-18
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice video.  I lost my P4 and I only have a mavic today, I will be purchasing another P4 as the video is much better than the mavics.  
2017-6-18
Use props
Mattcoq
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-6-18 19:58
Very nice video.  I lost my P4 and I only have a mavic today, I will be purchasing another P4 as the video is much better than the mavics.

Thanks for your comment ...

Never tried a Mavic and even though the P4P is bulkier than the Mavic, it still has my preference when I upgraded from my P3P, just from the specs ...

2017-6-18
Use props
Bracco
Captain
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

wow nice video and location
2017-6-18
Use props
Mattcoq
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bracco Posted at 2017-6-18 21:32
wow nice video and location

Thanks ...

Had very little knowledge of Bulgaria before meeting my wife ...

Other then that personnel aspect, excellent location for droning and people here are more curious about drones than suspiciously aggressive about such "machines" ...
2017-6-18
Use props
Dovivan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I was in nessebur 3-4 times. Amazing place. Thanks u for sharing.

But... why use ND filter on P4P? This dron has mechanical shutter.
2017-6-19
Use props
Mattcoq
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Dovivan Posted at 2017-6-19 00:07
I was in nessebur 3-4 times. Amazing place. Thanks u for sharing.

But... why use ND filter on P4P? This dron has mechanical shutter.

Thanks ...

For the usage of the ND filter in this case, it was necessary to have one otherwise the picture would have been to sharp to to the amount of light (shutter speed being to high > 200 at least) and I wouldn't have had the motion blur necessary for the video ....

I used ND8 on this video but I could have easily used my ND16 ....
2017-6-19
Use props
Bracco
Captain
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Mattcoq Posted at 2017-6-18 22:12
Thanks ...

Had very little knowledge of Bulgaria before meeting my wife ...

I see.
Well, i am italian and i found curious people too   When i was in Montalcino i was interrupted 4 times from 4 different persons 3 of them were italian, but the last one was a french woman.
Maybe in other countries, where the "defcon" level is lower (lower = near war) you will found suspicious and aggressive persons

My english is very bad, but i hope you will understand me

Have a nice day
2017-6-19
Use props
Dovivan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7349334 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Mattcoq Posted at 2017-6-19 00:35
Thanks ...

For the usage of the ND filter in this case, it was necessary to have one otherwise the picture would have been to sharp to to the amount of light (shutter speed being to high > 200 at least) and I wouldn't have had the motion blur necessary for the video ....

agree, but P4P can decrease shutter speed without ND filters. You can setup apertures F2.8 - F11 and decrease incomming light. . Same efect like ND filters or not?. This is big reason why maybe i want change P4 to P4A/P becouse i dont want use uncomfortable ND filters anymore
2017-6-19
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Came out great, excellent composition
2017-6-19
Use props
Mattcoq
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-6-19 04:22
Came out great, excellent composition

Perfect weather and this nice place made it easy ;-)
2017-6-20
Use props
Mattcoq
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Bracco Posted at 2017-6-19 00:40
I see.
Well, i am italian and i found curious people too   When i was in Montalcino i was interrupted 4 times from 4 different persons  3 of them were italian, but the last one was a french woman.
Maybe in other countries, where the "defcon" level is lower (lower = near war) you will found suspicious and aggressive persons  

Hi Bracco,

I do see what you mean ...

I live in China and it is getting more and more harsh to fly especially in open areas with no crowds or people at all ...

The guards of the parks who have absolutely no clue of the legislation in the country, just because a drone is something they don't understand or have no idea what it is about, start yelling that it is forbidden ... But walking on the grass is perfectly fine  as well as picking up flowers, even though there are signs everywhere ...

In France, where I come from, I never fly downtown or in forbidden areas ... There is a clear map of France with the altitude at which you can go, so very easy to share with anyone who is telling you what you are doing is illegal to just show them afterwards that they are wrong ... It happens very randomly and I encountered more curious people there than anything else ...

In Bulgaria where I am on holiday, people are just curious, wait patiently that you have finished to come and see you, ask some questions, look at the screen, etc, etc ... Most of the time the main comment that comes out, is thanks for making films and photos of our country and share it to the world ... Which is pretty funny in fact, showing that they know what is the point of flying drones ... Sharing films and pictures to all ...
2017-6-20
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mattcoq Posted at 2017-6-20 02:24

Perfect weather and this nice place made it easy ;-)

Those ingredients always help
2017-6-20
Use props
Mattcoq
Captain
  • >>>
Bulgaria

The Black Sea Coast around Nessebar is not only about nice clear skies and beautiful beaches but also impressive storms ...

Wasn't too proud with my drone since I didn't now how strong the wind would be but happy with the results ...

Just a shame my Osmo+ batteries weren't charged to make a timelapse ...
Storm on Sunny Beach.JPG

Storm on Sunny Beach 2.JPG

Storm on New Town Nessebar.JPG
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules