Using RC Mount Brack for iPad/iPad Mini
890 7 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneinMI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27536 ft
United States

I have seen many videos of people using the iPad Mini.

Is anyone using a RC Mount Bracket to hold the iPad/iPad Mini
https://www.amazon.com/HOBBYTIGER-Aluminum-Alloy-Controller-Accessories-Foldable/dp/B06XHFS2GD

I would believe this is more comfortable and this allows you to use a regular iPad if you want.

When I actually get my Spark, I will be trying this out with both iPad and iPad Mini.

Thoughts?

2017-6-19
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

Anyone had any success mounting an iPad Pro with an Otterbox case on it?  
2017-6-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It will work better than it does on Mavic simply because there is little or no telemetry on Spark remote , I always thought that using those slots as they do on Mavic may cause problems for remote down the road, so get that one your looking at I think it will work well.
2017-6-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-6-19 06:28
Anyone had any success mounting an iPad Pro with an Otterbox case on it?

Depends which otterbox you use, I have flip over couldn't find anything, but if it's just buffer case you should be able to get something.
2017-6-19
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-19 06:40
Depends which otterbox you use, I have flip over couldn't find anything, but if it's just buffer case you should be able to get something.

It's the Otter Box Defender cover...
2017-6-19
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I made my own, it can hold anything.

2017-6-19
Use props
AirPhoto1.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 455558 ft
United States

I know there were some questioning whether the iPad mini 4 would fit in the Spark Controller - and I can confirm, that I can easily fit the iPad 4 mini in the controller without any adaptor.  I am hoping that the non-reflective screen on the iPad 4 mini is easier to see in sunlight than my iPhone 6 Plus was, because that was an issue, along with the very small icons and print on the iPhone.
2017-6-19
Use props
AirPhoto1.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 455558 ft
United States

I know there were some questioning whether the iPad mini 4 would fit in the Spark Controller - and I can confirm, that I can easily fit the iPad 4 mini in the controller without any adaptor.  I am hoping that the non-reflective screen on the iPad 4 mini is easier to see in sunlight than my iPhone 6 Plus was, because that was an issue, along with the very small icons and print on the iPhone.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules