Battery Charging Hub question
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

I want to put my batteries in storage mode when the weather turns bad.. I have my batteries set to self discharge after three days, but I want to start the discharge cycle sooner without running my P4P. The thing I have noticed is that batteries that are 95 percent or more charged will not start discharging when put on the hub in storage mode. Only those batteries that are lower than that will start the storage mode cycle. Why is this happening, and is there a firmware update that fixes this for the charging hub?? All batteries are up to date with the latest firmware available to the P4P.
2017-6-19
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Hi Mobilcams, I have used the hub a few times to discharge, but I'm not sure if any battery was over 95%. Also, so far I haven't seen any software upgrade for the hub...  But it would take very little time to go lower than 95% with the aircraft turned on, is there some specific reason why you prefer not to go that way?
2017-6-20
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

Antonio76 Posted at 2017-6-20 03:42
Hi Mobilcams, I have used the hub a few times to discharge, but I'm not sure if any battery was over 95%. Also, so far I haven't seen any software upgrade for the hub...  But it would take very little time to go lower than 95% with the aircraft turned on, is there some specific reason why you prefer not to go that way?

I'm lazy and don't want to take it out of the box lol. Hey at least I'm honest haha.
2017-6-20
Use props
Antonio76
Second Officer
Flight distance : 144403 ft
Denmark

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-6-20 06:25
I'm lazy and don't want to take it out of the box lol. Hey at least I'm honest haha.

LOL, just be prepared in case the quick intelligent battery jumps over the lazy owner
2017-6-20
Use props
GODalso
lvl.1
United States

I know you can charge both the a battery and the radio at the same time but, what is most efficient way?......charge both together or separately?............have conflicting info......either you can or you can't ....It's an Illuminati thing.  hehehehe
2017-7-8
Use props
dmpeters
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135755 ft
United States

I have charged both at the same time.  I think the charger block gets a bit warmer, but haven't seen where the world descends into utter and complete chaos if you do so
2017-7-14
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

I always try to charge them separately. Because it takes too much time, and I'm not sure if its recommend. Charges faster separate.
2017-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules