Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gh0stxSinghx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91812431 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello all,

I am new here the Dji forum. I am deaf young man ok. I have my Bebop Drone used in 3 months i think buy to Dji. I try buy best which Dji Phantom 2 and low pirce.

I don't know which Dji Phantom 2 model? I think first buy Dji Phantom 2, later month buy part something add H3-3D or H4-3D camera and phone mount.
I want dji controller connect with samsug or iphone, and more height and range meters (100-2000 meters), GPS, waypoint, antenna and any etc.

I have my ipad mini 2, carl zeiss cinemizer OLED, nvidia shield portable, and I will buy samsung s6 edge (will soon if buy) or iphone - Will work connect Dji Phantom 2 model?

I very not good english. My is BSL (no english) mean Am deaf young man you understanding me. ok.

Thanks,

Gh0stxSinghx

2015-3-15
Use props
oakspi
lvl.4

United States

If you can, purchase the Phantom Vision Plus.  In the long run it is very much more inexpensive than buying a Phantom 2, then a gimbal later and then the Camera, video transmitter etc.  The Vision plus has it all, just a little less quality in the camera. They are on-sale at the moment with several hundred dollars in savings. Good luck with your purchase, whatever one you choose. There is one advantage to not having the gimbal and camera at first.  You can't damage it while you learn to fly.
2015-3-15
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there,  I bought the Phantom 2 Vision + at my local DJI dealership, and it seems to me to be the better option than paying for all the add-ons required just to get the same results.  Also as the camera and gimbal are expensive I have ordered hard plastic protectors for the 2 black ribbon cables, and also in the near future I will buy a gimbal guard which fits between the landing legs.  I will update on how they all perform.
2015-3-15
Use props
tonyphantom147
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I agree with what's said. Pay a bit more for Phantom V2 plus. It's a complete package. But would buy from a local dealer not DJI direct, as any issues you can go direct to local dealer,  because DJI support is questionable.
2015-3-15
Use props
Gh0stxSinghx
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok thanks, I need save money time. I think buy the Dji Phantom 2 next months can buy Phantom Accessories from - Range Extender, phone mount and Vision+ Gimbal Camera,. this all can work connected with Dji Phantom 2?  I no need H3-3D or H4-3D camera.

-
2015-3-17
Use props
Gh0stxSinghx
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-PHAN ... hash=item3cf55e1999
2015-3-17
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

Gh0stxSinghx Posted at 2015-3-18 07:03
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-PHANTOM-2-VISION-3-AXIS-CAMERA-GIMBAL-CAMERA-OPEN-BOX-/261814622617?pt=L ...

That camera is for a Phantom 2 Vision+ not a Phantom 2. Also be careful buying gimbals on eBay. People aren't always honest about their condition.  Only buy ones that accept returns and you need to be able to test it during the return period.
2015-3-17
Use props
Gh0stxSinghx
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ah alright. ebay make sure who seller the store shop. I am not sure Buy the item who seller: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Plus Version 3.0 Replacement Quadcopter Craft Only (Battery, Charger, HD Camera, Gimbal or Any other Accessories are NOT INCLUDED)
2015-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules