Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First crash
826 3 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not a big fan of gimmicks but I thought I'd give the Jedi knight trick a try, Palm launched the spark, I then waved my hand to make the spark fly up and away a little bit, that worked good. I then gestured for the spark to take a selfie and when I did it took off flying in a big circle to the left and crashed into a support pole then landed hard on my porch.Im not sure what I did wrong but Im happy to say that there was no damage and it was 100% my fault. A bit of advice to any one trying out there new spark, go out in the middle of a park or field were there are no obstacles!!!!!!
2017-6-21
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't feel bad...I almost did something similar the first day I had my Spark.  Except my obstacle was a tree branch.
2017-6-21
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

i don't think that's your fault tho, there's no gesture that makes the spark fly in a circle and crash, that's a software problem.
2017-6-21
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thor1 Posted at 2017-6-21 09:48
i don't think that's your fault tho, there's no gesture that makes the spark fly in a circle and crash, that's a software problem.

You are right, after researching more there is no gesture to make spark fly in a circle but it's my fault for trusting this thing near obstacles.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules