Authorized Repair Centers (good experience)
1934 2 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lowdspeaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290856 ft
United States

Hey all! I just thought I'd post abount an encouraging experience I had with an Authorized DJI repair centre in the US. One of my landing gear panels, (the ones located under the obsacle avoidence cameras), had fallen off in a flight/land/mild crash. I really dont know which; I found it missing after a week of not using my Phantom 4 Pro. I had heard so many horror stories about long DJI repair wait times that I decided to just seal up the gap, (mostly cosmetic), with a wrap of white masking tape. Finally when I had time to deal with the issue I started to go through the online repair procedure, but found that i would have to ship my aircraft just to get a repalcement plastic panel intsalled. Fortunately, I noticed the listing of DJI Authorized repair centres in the US ad gave one of them a ring to see if they could fix my issue. Well, MAJOR shoutout to Magic Sky USA of DJI San Fransisco because the HOOKED IT UP! The representative I spoke to was very helpfull and seemed sympathetic to my predicament, (I had seen in the forums that alot of other users had these panels pop out on hard landings or mild crashes). Anyway, after I told him I didn't live in the area, (this was the closest USA location to me), he agreed to ship the correct panel to me free of charge! All I had to do was send him my shipping info and a picture to identify the location of the missing panel. Moral of the story: Check out your local authoraized DJI retailer!!!
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are working hard to make your experience with us better and will keep improving to provide you all more professional service.
Should you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know. We'd love to help.
2017-6-22
Use props
KevinAdams
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules