Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Guidance with a matrice 100 not detected
2256 7 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jarriquez
New

France

Hello,
Guidance is not detected on my matrice 100. The remote, the dji GO app, the matrice 100 and guidance are updated to the last version(22/06/2017)
I try dji go app with android and ios.
When i use the simulator the guidance menu appears on dji go, but it's only about the guidance in the simulation.
I check all the wire several times.
The UART_CAN2 port works.
All the leds are solid green

2017-6-22
Use props
Venkat_19
lvl.1

Germany

Hi, I am having the similar issue. After upgrading the DJI Guidance to 1.3.7 the guidance data is not available in the RC. I am interested to know if you found the right solution. Thanks.
2017-7-10
Use props
eschoi
New

South Korea

My case is similar.
My Matrice 100 and guidance are connected well that I've already calibrated the guidance through DJI guidance assistant.

However, in DJI Go app, 'Visual Navigation Settings' is not featured.

Thus, I cannot make the guidance active. I have to use it because I want to fly the drone indoor.

Is there any solution?
2017-7-10
Use props
theobslhc
lvl.3

France

Hi, *bump*

I am experiencing a similar problem on a Matrice 100 with the Guidance system.
My Guidance system and sensors are mounted in standard positions and configured and calibrated properly according to the user manual. The Guidance is connected to the M100 with the provided cable from the 5-pin 'sync' port of the Guidance Core to one of the CAN1 ports on the platform (both tested).
When turned on, the LEDs of the core unit and of each sensors are green and not blinking.

Note that I have also tested the system through the SDK with a UART connection from the core to a computer, and that the data is streaming correctly and appears to be correct.

Still, in a standard setting I cannot find any option on the DJI Go app to 'enable' the Guidance, although I have read several times on this forum that it is a necessary step.
When flying with the Guidance in a GPS-denied setting, the drone is constantly drifting, even over richly-texture surfaces, and the obstacle-sensing feature does not seem to be working.

Could anybody help?

Many thanks
2018-8-7
Use props
MatriceZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11289 ft

Same issue here with M100. Guidance calibrated through guidance assistant, all solid green lights, GO not recognizing it. Appears in assistant simulator. Please advise.
2018-8-8
Use props
MatriceZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11289 ft

MatriceZ Posted at 2018-8-8 08:42
Same issue here with M100. Guidance calibrated through guidance assistant, all solid green lights, GO not recognizing it. Appears in assistant simulator. Please advise.

Updating the guidance module from 1.3.7 to 1.4 solved this issue for me.  
2018-8-8
Use props
theobslhc
lvl.3

France

MatriceZ Posted at 2018-8-8 14:19
Updating the guidance module from 1.3.7 to 1.4 solved this issue for me.

How did you upgrade from 1.3.7 to 1.4?
The Guidance Assistant software tells me the 1.3.7 is the latest version available.
2018-8-9
Use props
theobslhc
lvl.3

France

theobslhc Posted at 2018-8-9 05:29
How did you upgrade from 1.3.7 to 1.4?
The Guidance Assistant software tells me the 1.3.7 is the latest version available.

Nevermind, updating the Guidance Assistant Software from 1.2 to 1.3 did the trick.

I could upgrade the firmware to 1.4 which allowed me to enable the Guidance from the GO app.

Thank you for your feedback !
2018-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules