971 4 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

hey folks,
I have the app installed and if I'm correct it's supposed to tell me which ND should be used when I input what the mavic currently shows without filter to allow me to get to twice frame rate for shutter speed...
But the strange thing is it won't tell me anything until I select an ND, shouldn't it be telling which to put on and not need me to pick one ?

If I don't select one and enter all other info it doesn't show anything after I hit calculate....

Anyone using it to give a bit of advice ?
2017-6-22
Use props
noob
lvl.2

Singapore

Lost patience and gave up trying to figure out how the app works.  Just not very intuitive.  I found it easier to just mentally count the number of stops between the shutterspeed selected by the Mavic's auto exposure and the target shutterspeed, and select the appropriate filter.
2017-6-22
Use props
M4BMW
Second Officer
United States

I take my Mavic up in the air without a filter on and adjust my settings until my EV reads zero. I then plug my iso readings with my 1/60 shutter speed and fps already set to 30. On a normal sunny day you will have high iso for instance, mabey say 800. Once the information is in it will calculate the filter. Very accurate.
2017-6-23
Use props
Jos A
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

see the instruction video
2017-6-23
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

today i found out that the app only goes to 1/3200 and advises ND32 ...........I had 8000 so tried out my ND64 Polar Pro, but just a heads up that I seemed to get higher than your app goes to...
2017-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules