Camera not centered
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beavs Bird
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1083625 ft
United States

The other day when starting up my PA3 it started making the clicking noise as if gears were being striped. So I shut it down for awhile and then turned it back on, the clicking is gone but now the camera is pointing about 20 to 25 degrees to the left. Any ideas on how to get it centered again.
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Hey, sorry to read on your recent issues with your aircraft. Can you tell me if you were involved in any type of crash? The clicking sounds like a gimbal issue.  Is perhaps the ribbon torn on the gimbal or is there something restricting the gimbal from moving?

2017-6-22
Use props
Beavs Bird
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1083625 ft
United States

There was no crash, I had just used it a few hours earlier shooting a video. Ribbon is not torn that I can see, and nothing is restricting its movement. I can take pictures and a video but the landing bar is in the way. Is there anyway I can center it myself. Everything works fine it just points left when turned on.
2017-6-22
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is a post somewhere on this forum, but I can't find it....

Have a look at this with regards to the screw that clamps the gimbal to the motor shaft:-

http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... to-the-right.45955/   (Post number 9)
2017-6-22
Use props
Duchunter
lvl.4
United States

Yeah sounds like a misalignment issues. The p3's are notorious for it. Its a realy simple fix if thats the problem. Search youtube for p3 misalignment fix or something similar. There are many videos that can help you.
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Have you tried to calibrate the gimbal? Can you calibrate it successfully? Besides, have you got any error message regarding to the gimbal in the APP? If it is possible, please post a short video about this issue here. Thank you in advance.
2017-6-23
Use props
Duchunter
lvl.4
United States

Yeah sounds like a misalignment issues. The p3's are notorious for it. Its a realy simple fix if thats the problem. Search youtube for p3 misalignment fix or something similar. There are many videos that can help you.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules