New Firmware for Phantom 3 4K is Available. (23/06/2017)
10165 12 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Overview
  • All-in-One Firmware Version: v1.6.50
  • DJI GO app iOS Version: v3.1.11
  • DJI GO app Android Version: v3.1.5

What’s New
  • Updated No-Fly Zone Management.
  • For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft.

Notes
  • Please note that firmware update may reset various Main Controller Settings, such as the RTH Altitude and Maximum Flight Distance, to factory defaults. Before the update, take note of your preferred DJI GO settings, and readjust them after the update to suit your preference.
  • DO NOT turn off the remote controller or exit the DJI GO app during the update process.

Please refer to the tutorial below to upgrade the firmare, thanks.

2017-6-23
Use props
flyingfox
New
Canada

Hi, can you send the url for p34k. I am not getting the beeping sound from the gimbal.
2017-7-29
Use props
talltimmynsd
New

United States

HELP!   I updated the Firmware on my Phantom 3 4k and now I can not fly above 100'   I see the promo above says that is a result:

For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft

But what does not CONNECTED OR LOGGED INTO THE APP DURING FLIGHT mean?  I use the DJI Go to fly it of course but does it mean I have to be logged in with my account or what???   
2017-7-29
Use props
talltimmynsd
New

United States

talltimmynsd Posted at 2017-7-29 12:58
HELP!   I updated the Firmware on my Phantom 3 4k and now I can not fly above 100'   I see the promo above says that is a result:

For increased safety, the flight is restricted to a height of 30 m and distance of 50 m when not connected or logged into the app during flight, including DJI GO and all apps compatible with DJI aircraft

so many answers......
2017-8-5
Use props
Stigy
lvl.1

United States

Is there a chance that a future firmware update bumps the live view / FPV to 720p?
2017-8-14
Use props
Emiles
lvl.1
United States

I sure hope they do a firmware update with 720p live view for the 4k that is my only complaint.
2017-8-15
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

FOR MORE THAN A MONTH THE FANTON 3 4K SUFFERED A PERCANCE, SO AT THE START IT DID NOT START, NEITHER AUTOMATICALLY OR WITH CONTROL, BUT IT TOOK OFF, I RAISED IT TO 10 METERS STOPPED AND SUDDENLY, LOOSE THE PROPELLERS AND CAYE IN PICADO , BROKE THE GIMBAL, SO I CHANGED THE CABLE AND AN ALUMINUM ARM, AND AFTER ATTEMPTING TO FIX IT, ONCE THE CAMERA WAS REPAIRED, THE TRIAL IN ANOTHER DRON EQUAL AND WORKED, BUT, I DID NOT MAKE PHOTOS. IT COULD NOT WORK, THEN VIDEO INSIDE THE CARD HAD VIRUSES, IT HAD BEEN UNUSED, SO IT HAS INSIDE THE DCMI FOLDER, A VERY RARE FILES OF DATES OF CREATION 2081, AND SIMILAR THINGS, SO IT OCCUPIES 7.7 GB OF THE TOTAL OF 32, BUT THE REST IS ALL THE USEFUL MICRO SD, YOU CAN NOT FORMAT ANYTHING FOR ANYTHING, NOR WITH THE LINUS YOU CAN DO IT, SO THAT IT CAN BE RECOVERED, THERE I HAVE IT WITH THE RARE ARCHOVES INSIDE THAT THEY CAN NOT COPY NOR MOVE OR ERASE, NOT EVERYTHING THAT HAD INSIDE, THE ESE FILE OF THE PROGRAM THAT FINISHED IN BIN. DOES SOMEBODY KNOW THE VIRUS OR HAPPENED SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

TO HIGHLIGHT, WHILE TRYING TO CONCERT THE CONTROL TO A MOBILE ANDROIT WITH THE PROGRAM INSTALLED, I PROVED TO HANDLE THE COMMAND AND A NEW UPDATE CAME OUT. REQUESTED UPDATE, I DID IT AND NOW I DID NOT OPEN IN THE ANDROIT, IT IS CHINA BRAND, SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT LAST UPDATE, I SAW IN FORUMS THAT THE UPDATE OF JUNE JULY 2017 GAVE MANY CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS SO NOW MOBILE IS THAT THE NEW DJI GO IS NOT INSTALLED, SO I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ANOTHER MOBILE, THAT SERVED BUT NOT NOW
SO DO I CONTINUE TO FIX THE GOSSIP, STILL BE IN GUARANTEE ?? FOR YEAR AND A HALF I HAVE PURCHASED IT, CLEAR THAT ON DELETING, I TRIED TO FIX ME, FOR NOT KNOWING THAT THE SYSTEM HAD BEEN INFECTED BY A VIRUS, SO IF THERE ARE VIRUSES IF THE WARRANTY IS STILL, SEND A MAIL TO THE HOUSE FROM SPAIN, APRA WARNING THAT THERE WERE VIRUSES, BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE OR YOU DID NOT READ IT OR NOT, THERE WAS NO DATES TO GO WITH THOSE STORIES THAT COULD LOWER THE SALES, SO YOU DID NOT WANT TO ENTER, THE SAME ARE WARS OF BRANDS AND WE DID NOT WALK TO HAVE A SPEED OF ANYWHERE SPEED, SO SOMETHING RARE HAPPENS WITH THOSE PROGRAMS OF UPDATES THAT GO RARELY AND CARRY VIRUSES ?? INSIDE ?? EYE TO THE PROBLEM
2017-12-25
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

IT DOES NOT SEE WELL WHAT DOES THE BEGINNING WHERE THE ARCHIVE OF THE UPDATE, ON THE OFFICIAL PAGE DO NOT APPEAR, WHERE IS A LINK TO THAT CONCRETE DOWNLOAD FOR THE FANTON 3 4K, OR DOES ANY ACTIVATION FOR FANTON 3 OR FANTON 4 ??
2017-12-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

AMARdji2017   please turn caps OFF !! Quite las Mayusculas Thanks
2017-12-25
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

AMARdji2017 Posted at 2017-12-25 02:28
FOR MORE THAN A MONTH THE FANTON 3 4K SUFFERED A PERCANCE, SO AT THE START IT DID NOT START, NEITHER AUTOMATICALLY OR WITH CONTROL, BUT IT TOOK OFF, I RAISED IT TO 10 METERS STOPPED AND SUDDENLY, LOOSE THE PROPELLERS AND CAYE IN PICADO , BROKE THE GIMBAL, SO I CHANGED THE CABLE AND AN ALUMINUM ARM, AND AFTER ATTEMPTING TO FIX IT, ONCE THE CAMERA WAS REPAIRED, THE TRIAL IN ANOTHER DRON EQUAL AND WORKED, BUT, I DID NOT MAKE PHOTOS. IT COULD NOT WORK, THEN VIDEO INSIDE THE CARD HAD VIRUSES, IT HAD BEEN UNUSED, SO IT HAS INSIDE THE DCMI FOLDER, A VERY RARE FILES OF DATES OF CREATION 2081, AND SIMILAR THINGS, SO IT OCCUPIES 7.7 GB OF THE TOTAL OF 32, BUT THE REST IS ALL THE USEFUL MICRO SD, YOU CAN NOT FORMAT ANYTHING FOR ANYTHING, NOR WITH THE LINUS YOU CAN DO IT, SO THAT IT CAN BE RECOVERED, THERE I HAVE IT WITH THE RARE ARCHOVES INSIDE THAT THEY CAN NOT COPY NOR MOVE OR ERASE, NOT EVERYTHING THAT HAD INSIDE, THE ESE FILE OF THE PROGRAM THAT FINISHED IN BIN. DOES SOMEBODY KNOW THE VIRUS OR HAPPENED SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

TO HIGHLIGHT, WHILE TRYING TO CONCERT THE CONTROL TO A MOBILE ANDROIT WITH THE PROGRAM INSTALLED, I PROVED TO HANDLE THE COMMAND AND A NEW UPDATE CAME OUT. REQUESTED UPDATE, I DID IT AND NOW I DID NOT OPEN IN THE ANDROIT, IT IS CHINA BRAND, SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT LAST UPDATE, I SAW IN FORUMS THAT THE UPDATE OF JUNE JULY 2017 GAVE MANY CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS SO NOW MOBILE IS THAT THE NEW DJI GO IS NOT INSTALLED, SO I'M NOT GOING TO BUY ANOTHER MOBILE, THAT SERVED BUT NOT NOW

for more than a month the fanton 3 4k suffered a percance, so at the start it did not start, neither automatically or with control, but it took off, i raised it to 10 meters stopped and suddenly, loose the propellers and caye in picado , broke the gimbal, so i changed the cable and an aluminum arm, and after attempting to fix it, once the camera was repaired, the trial in another dron equal and worked, but, i did not make photos. it could not work, then video inside the card had viruses, it had been unused, so it has inside the dcmi folder, a very rare files of dates of creation 2081, and similar things, so it occupies 7.7 gb of the total of 32, but the rest is all the useful micro sd, you can not format anything for anything, nor with the linus you can do it, so that it can be recovered, there i have it with the rare archoves inside that they can not copy nor move or erase, not everything that had inside, the ese file of the program that finished in bin. does somebody know the virus or happened something like this?

to highlight, while trying to concert the control to a mobile androit with the program installed, i proved to handle the command and a new update came out. requested update, i did it and now i did not open in the androit, it is china brand, so i do not know what happened in that last update, i saw in forums that the update of june july 2017 gave many connectivity problems so now mobile is that the new dji go is not installed, so i'm not going to buy another mobile, that served but not now
so do i continue to fix the gossip, still be in guarantee ?? for year and a half i have purchased it, clear that on deleting, i tried to fix me, for not knowing that the system had been infected by a virus, so if there are viruses if the warranty is still, send a mail to the house from spain, apra warning that there were viruses, but i did not receive or you did not read it or not, there was no dates to go with those stories that could lower the sales, so you did not want to enter, the same are wars of brands and we did not walk to have a speed of anywhere speed, so something rare happens with those programs of updates that go rarely and carry viruses ?? inside ?? eye to the problem
2017-12-25
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

¿Puede decir más lento el momenot  7segundos  AL 15 segundos?, gracias, ¿dónde se encuentran las descargas últimas del fanton 3 4k? gracias
2017-12-25
Use props
NoraRamos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 951 ft
Portugal

I can not find the link for the last update download to my p34k. Can you or anybody help me? Tks
2018-3-21
Use props
I followed these instructions exactly, but my P3 4K did not update. For 40 minutes now it has made no sound. The yellow lights on the rear of the drone are blinking rapidly, and the lights in front have remained solid red. What gives?
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules