What does the "AR Auxillary Settings" do on the goggles?
4451 8 2017-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

As the title states, does anyone know what the "AR Auxillary Settings" do? I toggled all three of them and didn't see anything different????

EDIT: I think it stands for "Augmented Reality" and might put POI markers on the display while in a given flight mode to help with orientation.....I need to take it out and mess around with it to confirm but hopefully someone else will have already figured it out and can post their findings....would be nice if DJI explained all of these features since there is no mention of them in the manual....

ScreenCapture_15.jpg
ScreenCapture_16.jpg
ScreenCapture_17.jpg
2017-6-23
Use props
Sime
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3055210 ft
Australia

Awaits for an educated reply.
2017-6-23
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

I noticed that it put a crosshairs on the screen that appears to show the drones current heading.
2017-6-23
Use props
Sime
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3055210 ft
Australia

It does that even when it's turn off. I had the crosshair yesterday with it turned off. But I'll check again.
2017-6-23
Use props
Jeff7577
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Yeah I think it might default to on even with the button off initially. I was toggling the AR and the crosshairs would go along with it.
2017-6-23
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

Thanks for the feedback all.....After I do the yard work, I will take it out for some flight time to try to figure it out.
2017-6-24
Use props
Lorador
Banned

China

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-25
Use props
alexeyporubay
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

You are correct sir on AR  referring to Augmented Reality. It is associated with the Home point. It is designed to help determine the heading of one's return.

2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules