Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Corrupted DNG Files
1146 4 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KENGHOR
Singapore

I have corrupted DNG files. While I can see the preview in Lightroom, I'm not able to edit the files.
I've the lastest firmware and this happened yesterday and today. I was using the memory card that comes with Mavic yesterday and today I was using a high end Sandisk card.
A friend of mine also encountered this issue. He had just returned from a 3 days trip and all the files from one of his flight session were all corrupted. He was using the same memory card and the card was never removed from his drone until he returned home.

Is this a common and know problem? How to resolve this? And is there a way to mend the corrupted file?

2017-6-24
Use props
Etchd
lvl.1
Australia

I am the same ( does it occur just in portrait mode shots? Im going to try downgrading the firmware to see if that fixes it
2017-6-24
Use props
Ex Machina
Captain
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

There are a few known issues with DNG in recent firmware versions affecting MacOS users -- can you stash one of your problem DNG somewhere we can look at and help diagnose?
2017-6-24
Use props
ericmblog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27480 ft
United States

I just saw the same problem yesterday. Here is a link to 5 files - 2 good and 3 bad on Dropbox:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nq1s4 ... 1OQr5lk8U5YVQa?dl=0
2017-6-26
Use props
ericmblog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27480 ft
United States

Reviewing the actual file data, my bet is that everything is there, but there is some minor file structure (or checksum) issue that is preventing the file from being decoded. My hope is that the files will be correctable with some TLC.
2017-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules