Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Questions before I ship for repair
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dan000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89603 ft
Mexico

I have a problem with my P4 RC.  I have contacted support and I am to ship the RC to DJI North America for repair.  I received an email from DJI giving instructions on the shipment. However I have a few questions--in the email it seemed pretty important to get every thing they requested correct or face delays and other problems.

They asked for proof of purchase.  What do they want, I can print out the purchase details that are in my DJI account--will that suffice?

It said in one part to ship the whole system ie P4 aircraft,  gimble, remote controller etc so they can test everything before they ship it back.  Then says if ithe defective component is your battery then disregard  this step. It is a battery problem but in the RC.  So do I ship it all or just the RC? (will not charge completely)

I sure will appreciate any and all help.  Do not want to create any delays.  It's already been awhile since I've flown.

Thanks.

Dan

2017-6-24
Use props
Gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

A printout from your DJI account with the order number and date will suffice.  Since the battery issue is limited to the RC you should only ship the RC and the charger.
2017-6-24
Use props
Dan000
lvl.4
Mexico

Gil Posted at 2017-6-24 15:14
A printout from your DJI account with the order number and date will suffice.  Since the battery issue is limited to the RC you should only ship the RC and the charger.

Thanks so much.  I sure want to do it right the first time.  I've read about all kinds of problems people are having after they ship something for repair.
Thanks again,
Dan
2017-6-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Dan000 Posted at 2017-6-24 16:04
Thanks so much.  I sure want to do it right the first time.  I've read about all kinds of problems people are having after they ship something for repair.
Thanks again,
Dan

Just make sure you make an inventory of what you are sending and take note of serial number, also write down clearly for them what you think your problem is, take a photo of what your sending or photos. You don't want your RC back with scratches and marks left on it from repair.
2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Dan, sorry to hear about the issue on RC.
For proof of purchase, you could print out the purchase details.
According to your description, aircraft, gimbal, intelligent flight battery are working properly, then you could send in the remote controller only.  
2017-6-24
Use props
Dan000
lvl.4
United States

Ok Natalia I'll ship the controller only.

Thank very much for the information.

Dan
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules