Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Conan O'Brien Mexico Cold Open with Inspire1
1035 17 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Millardo
lvl.4
United States

I shot the opening and closing aerial footage with an Inspire 1 Raw. Thanks for watching!

Conan Shoot

Conan Shoot
2017-6-24
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Oh that is so cool , Thanks for sharing this !! Did you do this with a one man operation or did you have a seperate camera  operator ?

donnie
2017-6-25
Use props
Millardo
lvl.4
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-6-25 06:55
Oh that is so cool , Thanks for sharing this !! Did you do this with a one man operation or did you have a seperate camera  operator ?

donnie

Thanks Donnie!
The Director of Photography operated the camera. Union requirement.
IMG_1788.JPG
2017-6-25
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
United States

Millardo Posted at 2017-6-25 20:58
Thanks Donnie!
The Director of Photography operated the camera. Union requirement.

Very cool , by the way was Conan a Nice guy or has Hollywood gotten to him ?  He seems like a real great guy but I have never met him personally .

donnie
2017-6-27
Use props
imagine it
lvl.4
United States

Really funny.
2017-6-27
Use props
pritchiedotcom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Donnie * Posted at 2017-6-27 06:32
Very cool , by the way was Conan a Nice guy or has Hollywood gotten to him ?  He seems like a real great guy but I have never met him personally .

donnie

This is a public forum, I think I can safely say;
a) he won't reply
b) Conan is a nice guy
OR
c) Millardo never wants to work with them again...

I am guessing it will be b) Conan is a really nice funny guy... :-)

On another point, great funny video, good footage (well the flying was good ;-) ), thanks for sharing.  We don't get to see Conan in the UK.
2017-6-28
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-6-28 03:21
a) he won't reply
b) Conan is a nice guy

Just wondering, maybe he has a funny story and did not want to feel like he was showing off by saying he got to meet and get to know Conan .  Some folks dont come right out and tell you about someone without being asked . ( I thought that is the way it is in the UK : )  )   I do agree that one of your ABC  options would be correct , you bout covered all of the possible outcomes .

donnie

2017-6-28
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job, congratulations on your work.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

All that sun aside, it looked like it must have been fun. Very cool, thanks for sharing.
2017-6-28
Use props
pritchiedotcom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Donnie * Posted at 2017-6-28 04:25
Just wondering, maybe he has a funny story and did not want to feel like he was showing off by saying he got to meet and get to know Conan .  Some folks dont come right out and tell you about someone without being asked . ( I thought that is the way it is in the UK : )  )   I do agree that one of your ABC  options would be correct , you bout covered all of the possible outcomes .

Good point.. :-)
2017-6-28
Use props
Millardo
lvl.4
United States

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-6-28 03:21
a) he won't reply
b) Conan is a nice guy

Conan is a great guy. I work on the show as an Audio Engineer and see him everyday. I just recently got my Part 107 and am in the process of introducing the idea of aerial footage to the production executives. It seems to always come from the bottom up in this industry.
2017-6-28
Use props
Millardo
lvl.4
United States

Donnie * Posted at 2017-6-28 04:25

Hey Donnie. After 20 years in the television industry I guess I don't think about it much. Who I work with that is... Every A, B and C list celebrity. Story after story with most of them, but they're mostly just regular people. Some with very inflated egos. Conan isn't one of them:-)

Chris
2017-6-28
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job!!

Thank you for sharing your video with us. The angles were great I especially like the shots of the dog during the customs interview!

Rich
2017-6-28
Use props
Millardo
lvl.4
United States

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-6-28 05:18
Great job, congratulations on your work.

Thanks for watching Roger8!
2017-6-28
Use props
Rodger8
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Millardo Posted at 2017-6-28 09:54
Thanks for watching Roger8!

Looking forward to more
2017-6-29
Use props
Donnie *
Captain
United States

Millardo Posted at 2017-6-28 09:52
Hey Donnie. After 20 years in the television industry I guess I don't think about it much. Who I work with that is... Every A, B and C list celebrity. Story after story with most of them, but they're mostly just regular people. Some with very inflated egos. Conan isn't one of them:-)

Chris

Cool , thanks for sharing, love seeing our  systems used with the Big Boys !  Keep us posted on your Projects and if you run into Heidi Klum  please tell here to stop calling me .......she can be a pest sometimes........

donnie

2017-6-29
Use props
Millardo
lvl.4
United States

If you have an encoding formula for Instagram, will you kindly share it? I am using Media Encoder and the presets recommended for Instagram. But I see other footage that looks so much cleaner and smoother. Is it in the "Key Frame" rate?

Thanks in advance!

Chris
2017-7-1
Use props
Millardo
lvl.4
United States

Millardo Posted at 2017-7-1 07:43
If you have an encoding formula for Instagram, will you kindly share it? I am using Media Encoder and the presets recommended for Instagram. But I see other footage that looks so much cleaner and smoother. Is it in the "Key Frame" rate?

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone comment?
2017-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules