How To Change Ownership of a Spark??????
2307 2 2017-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nwhit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 374 ft
United States

I bought a Spark for a teenager as a gift, but as an Inspire owner I want to get the thing set up, tested and running before presenting it as a gift. Does anyone know how to activate the Spark for setup and testing, but then be able to have the recipient of the gift be able to register it with their info and email? In other words, reset the thing for the new owner. Hate to give the gift if it needs firmware, adjustments, etc.

Thanks.
2017-6-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I'm not to sure you can change activation email you most likely can , but everything else you can like password name , I have changed these on other AC , so maybe you can get email without person knowing.
2017-6-24
Use props
nwhit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 374 ft
United States

RE: How To Change Ownership email of a Spark or any DJI bird??????

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-24 16:25
I'm not to sure you can change activation email you most likely can , but everything else you can like password name , I have changed these on other AC , so maybe you can get email without person knowing.

Well, the teenager is going to own it, and she doesn't live in the same town, so I want the ownership, etc. to be in their name and email, but I can't let it be known they are getting this gift. Just trying to find out if anyone has sold a bird and needed to have it fly under the new owner's account rather than being tied to their account/email. Same situation. Can't seem to find anything with a web search.

Just hate to give her a brand new gift and have it have issues with upgrades or other problems. Want it to fly problem free for her. Kind of crazy if you can't do that both for this purpose as well as if you were selling a used one.
2017-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules